Muppets Appear on E! News

Rowlfdude

Reaction score
Hey everybody :big_grin: ,
On Friday I was watching E! News Live where they did a story about the Muppet Nascar paint schemes. It was a big press conference that had appearances from many of the Muppets; most of which were the ones used for photoshoots and not actual puppets. It showed Kermit and Pepe giving a speech and Miss Piggy also appeared sitting in one of the cars talking to a nascar driver. It could tell it wasn't Frank Oz but the voice was quit good. I'm assuming this was Eric Jacobson. They also showed Rowlf the Dog being performed by the incredibly talented Bill Barretta. Well it was just him holding the puppet and not actually speaking as Rowlf. I've only heard his Rowlf on the Muppet Racemania game (I wasn't able to go to the live show)but everyone says it is pretty good. I do hope Rowlf will be part of the new series and Christmas movie.

Long Live Rowlf!
~~~Eric~~~

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey!

Nice news...wish I was there to see it.

I'm not sure, but I believe that Peter Linz is now doing Piggy

Later man

- Billy :cool:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hi,
Peter Linz is not playing Piggy now. He did play her for "Muppets From Space" (puppetry only), but was dubbed over by Frank Oz for everything except the trailers. He hasn't played her since.
-Artie