Muppets 2006 Calendar

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah I got the Muppet calendar too! It's cool even though I have seen some of those images before:

-The cover is on the 25th Anniversary CD and the Muppets Take Manhattan DVD cover and like a billion other places

-The first page (with Sept., Oct., Nov., and Dec. 2005 on it too) is on this one poster I have as well as the License to Croak game I think

-The January picture of Animal at his drumset is new to me. yay!

-The February picture is Kermit wearing a suit with Miss Piggy wearing some glamourous outfit... I think it's on one of the Muppet Uno cards

-The March picture is a little group shot of Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Animal. I like this one 'cause it's the older Muppets but I've seen it on Muppet Dominoes

-The April pictures is one of Rizzo holding the pizza slice. I like it even though I've seen it a ton of other places

-I don't really like the May picture, it's Kermit sitting on the beach in the chair... it looks too modern

-June's picture is kind of odd.. it's Kermit, Animal, and Gonzo in the air on skateboards. I've seen this one on the box for Muppet Show Season 1... I don't really like this one either 'cause they've never skated and it's a modern pic

-July's picture is AWESOME! I've never seen it before... it's Statler and Waldorf fishing and Statler is falling out of the boat! I love it.

-The picture for August is new to me, it's Gonzo on a surf board on land. It's pretty funny

-September's pic is great! It has Bunsen, Beaker, Janice, Kermit, and Gonzo in a laboratory. It's an older looking one, I love it. I've also seen it on this Muppet tin lunchbox I have

-For October it's the picture of the guys in Halloween costumes.. a little weird but I've never seen it before so that's good

-November has a good one. Just the Swedish Chef holding some items and a chicken is there too

-December's is kind of lame.. it's Piggy holding onto Kermit's legs... like on the It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie cover

Well I'm just glad to have it, and some of the images are new to me which is good. It was also only 6 bucks or so because it was half off. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've been in three calendar stores as well as Barnes & Nobles and Borders. Is this exclusively on-line?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I got mine from some little calendar selling kiosk thing in the mall.