Muppets 2006 Calendar

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just reported that I have just seen the 2006 Fraggle calendar, then I seen this too. The Art work for the cover and inside of the 2006 Muppet Wall Calendar.

Hope you like it?!

http://www.calendars.com/xq/asp/TID.{6122F313-E9BB-4E42-8C4D-1D0AB85F6CEC}/MGID.7936/IID.24958/TTID.10/qx/display_other_product_views.htm

Chris

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, excuse me for saying this, but that is incredibly lame. It's SO boring! The front is horrible! I for one will not be buying this calendar.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
It's interesting that it still has the old "Jim Henson's Muppets" logo. The new Kermit ornament from Hallmark still has "The Jim Henson Company" written on it too. The calendar looks cool, even though I've seen those images many times.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'll get it for scanning in the high res images, however, some of these pictures unfortunately aren't new but just reused:
  • The top left image of Animal was in the 2005 Muppet Calendar.
  • The bottom image of Gonzo on the surfboard is a wallpaper image available for download at Muppets.com
  • I believe the Halloween image is also a repeat from somewhere
  • The top image with Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal and Kermit is actually on my mouse pad!
  • And I'm pretty sure the skateboard image is the same too.
It's not a big deal, but it'd be nice if Disney made some new images for this instead of recycling old ones.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not the best muppet character. They need to work on new pictures instead of using there old 90's pictures. BUT the Sesame Street calender is FABULOUS! You have to see that!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ugh, and seeing the front cover, I just don't like :embarrassed: in that blue ascot!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Barry Lee, I just googled Sesame Street calendar, and it's all done in illustrations in a 60's kind of style. It's so cool!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I totally agree that the images are not the best I've seen. I hate also that picture on the cover. There are a few images I like though, I have not seen the Xmas piccy, and I like the Haloween pic, I think that was used in the Playstation Game Monster Adventure. At least a 2006 Muppets calendar is available. In the UK last year we didnt have a Muppets calendar and early indications seem like we are not getting 1 for 2006 either?? Come on Disney, we like Muppets in the UK too!!

Chris

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Barry Lee, I just googled Sesame Street calendar, and it's all done in illustrations in a 60's kind of style. It's so cool!
No, that's last years this years has pics of the Honkers and the Yip Yips! It's on the calender website that shows the pic of the muppet calender.