MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I don't wanna' push the button! I don't even know what thread I'm in! Ooh! Nutballs! Er, I mean cheeseballs!

christyb

Reaction score
Dave, you gotta push the button. How on earth do you think we're gonna push it??

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er, guys. i hate to point out this fact, but we just Muffined this thread. I think we should get back on topic, and carry on this bank robbing thing elsewhere. Just a suggestion.

christyb

Reaction score
How sad. But we already have a RPG going. *sigh* Must get back on topic. What was the topic??

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Where would we take it? Besides, what happened over in the "Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?" thread? If someone wants the thread back they can just tell us and we'll let 'em have it right back. I thought the original topic in here got kind of exhausted anyways.

christyb

Reaction score
True... Back to robbing Swiss Banks....

(Oh yeah, and Phil if you want us to stop just let us know and we'll be good kids)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Topic? Wait. There's actually meant to be a TOPIC! Why did no one tell me! :halo:

christyb

Reaction score
Back on the EM bus...

So, is anyone gonna push that red button??? And could someone toss me a cheeseball? I'm getting kinda hungry up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.