MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTravel

Reaction score
Perhaps "The Muppet Show Live?"

Wouldn't it be awesome if they created a touring production of The Muppet Show Live? That event was such an unforgettable part of MuppetFest.

Luke

Reaction score
TravelTravel said:
Wouldn't it be awesome if they created a touring production of The Muppet Show Live? That event was such an unforgettable part of MuppetFest.
Yeah that would be fantastic wouldn't it? Hmmm ... wonder what the chances of that happening right now are ? :wink:

Whatever

Reaction score
Luke said:
From what i've heard (not sure exactly how much i can say) it doesn't look like there is going to be another Muppetfest right now ..... there are however initial talks and plans about doing something MUCH cooler regarding Muppet events - nothing definite right now but if it happens it's gonna blow your mind. Stay tuned !
Please please please let this be true!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Lukes gonna be upset at me, but I gotta spill the beans

(read no further if ya dont wanna know)

. . . . . . . .

ready?

JHC is getting a new water cooler. I know, I know...your thinking 'How can they afford that, in their current situation?' They may now just be a janitor's closet and an employee breakroom...but hey, they are entitled to some modern office luxuries right?

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
JHC is getting a new water cooler. I know, I know...your thinking 'How can they afford that, in their current situation?' They may now just be a janitor's closet and an employee breakroom...but hey, they are entitled to some modern office luxuries right?
Jeez Cory, i'm all spent for insider info for the rest of the year now. I was gonna make a big deal out of organising a party to welcome the water cooler to the offices as well. *Sigh*

Ya know what though, if this goes ok who knows what 2005 might bring ....... maybe even AIR CONDITIONING !!!! :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOH! I remember air conditioning when it first came into my school! We got it in the Teacher's lounge, offices, and cafeteriea.

Not the classrooms.

I wish I could afford airconditioning for my Muley suit. That dude gets HOT! Mucho calor...or whatever.

Luke

Reaction score
Yup, calm down though, I only said maybe air conditioning. They may well have to settle for a pocket fan each if Muppet Babies doesn't do the business !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOOH! Pocket fans! I remember Pocket Fans!

Wait. No I don't. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.