MuppetFans.com: A New Era in Muppet Fandom

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thank you. I was hoping for a little more clarification. That does make me feel a bit better about it.

That being said, i hope you understand my comments were indeed based on what the site appears to represent based on its initial presentation and unveiling. If the kind of explanation presented in your above reply was presented at the get-go, that would have been more helpful.

As i've said throughout, if my comments seemed more on the harsh side, it's only because i hold you to a higher standard. I still can't say i'm won over to the idea or whether this all was really needed or well thought out enough between initial idea and final execution. But like i also said, whatever the goal is i wish you the best of luck with it and hopefully you can take some of my criticism as an outside set of eyes calling attention to some weaknesses with the presentation and use them to help make the site's purpose and goals clearer. I do wish you the best of success with it.
I do understand that completely and we do appreciate your constructive criticism. Another reason for MuppetFans will make itself clear very soon... and I do think that some of your comments were well-founded and I think you might be right about a few things. I do appreciate your concern and your cautious support, D.W. I'm glad my post could clear up a few things for you.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After reading this logic, I guess it is understandable that the links primarily focus on websites that frequently include new content.

One thing that would be cool would be some type of almost-daily things. Like a "Muppet of the Day" (or a few focuses on different characters per week), including a short description, links to the Muppet Wiki and (if the character was spotlighted here) Weekly Muppet Wednesday articles, maybe even link to Henson.com's old "Featured Creature" pages if appliable (you'd have to use the internet wayback machine site to do so). It could be daily (I'm sure it'd take years to run out of characters), or semi-daily. I don't think it should be a "Muppet of the Week" thing (might be too similar to "Weekly Muppet Wednesdays").