Muppeteers on MC Forum

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I can give you two of them: Terry Angus is ButchCat and Karen Prell is KPrell I don't now what user name Jerry Nelson is under, perhaps Luke could divulge? I don't see why privacy would be an issue, they can just set their contact info in their profile for that.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Woah cool, I knew about Terry Angus, but not Karen Prell! She hasn't posted since 2003, but it does not list her last actual visit.
Sorry, I get star struck very easily.

Luke

Reaction score
I didn't list their usernames because private messaging has been enabled now and if they haven't got that turned off as well they would get email notifications still. Besides the others either don't post or post under a nickname so it is a privacy thing.

As to Vic's questions. I think Terry Angus and Jerry Nelson have both answered questions from fans in the chats we used to have on the old MC Forum at Delphi. That was on an informal basis, never really been a formal Q&A. You could ask Phillip about the possibility of that. Answers to questions 4&5 are definitely both yes.

christyb

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. My curiosity is a little bit satisfied :wink:. Thanks again. I understand about the privacy thing. All us fans are human and would be psyched to contact (or even meet) any muppet performer. So to keep us under control they'd keep things a secret. That's completely understandable.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Back when Secret Squirrel used to frequent, I always suspected he was Jerry Nelson. i don't know why that was. But, I have no backing up proof of that. It is just guess work, and lame guess work at that.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel isnt Jerry Nelson. The last time Jerry was here was a couple of years ago.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson's forum name is Twiddlebug. He gave us some great info about some of the big monsters and how they were performed. Definitely worth seeing.

Mike Davis, Mak Wilson, and Mike Quinn are also registered members.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fascinating. Warrick, you seem to be one of the members that spoke very casually with Mr. Nelson. I read the section of where most of his posts were from and you guys seemed to have had a very educational and fun time and you and the others (now mostly all senior members here at MC) were very relaxed and not all bombarding him, very classy. I have a great respect for you, Muppet Danny and Gorgon Heap.

Well done, very well done.

christyb

Reaction score
Where is this thread? I'd like to read it if someone could dig up a link for me.