Muppeteers On Facebook?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Alan Muraoka has some great photos from season 40 up on his fan page!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Kevin Clash is on Facebook but I wouldn't recommend adding him, he only had a few friends, mostly family and SW employees. So I'm assuming he doesn't want any fans friending him.

Tyler Bunch is on Facebook, too, but I'm actually kind of scared to friend him. I don't know why, but maybe it's from when I met him a few years back I'm not sure if he'll remember me (I was the kid who helped him perform that live-hand Anything Muppet at the Museum of Television and Radio a few years back). :sympathy:
Oh my god that was you? I was at that event. You were hysterical! :smile: I think Tyler would love to hear from you. He friended me. He was very nice when I met him at that museum event.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Oh my god that was you? I was at that event. You were hysterical! :smile: I think Tyler would love to hear from you. He friended me. He was very nice when I met him at that museum event.
Yes, yes, that was me back when I was 13 in what was my first time (and so far last actually :stick_out_tongue:) working a live-hand puppet. That was actually the first time I had worked with a puppet in a very long time and really inspired me to keep following my dreams. Corny, but true. :wisdom: I guess I'll friend Tyler later today.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Kevin Clash is on Facebook but I wouldn't recommend adding him, he only had a few friends, mostly family and SW employees. So I'm assuming he doesn't want any fans friending him.

Tyler Bunch is on Facebook, too, but I'm actually kind of scared to friend him. I don't know why, but maybe it's from when I met him a few years back I'm not sure if he'll remember me (I was the kid who helped him perform that live-hand Anything Muppet at the Museum of Television and Radio a few years back). :sympathy:
I think Kevin must've gone into hiding cause I couldn't find him myself. Just fan pages for him.

Well I think it's pretty awesome for your first time doing that kind of puppetry it was at a demonstration with a real Muppet performer. That's very very cool.

SammieRose

Reaction score
I'm leaning more towards it not being him, just because if you look at the friends list, there don't seem to be any actual people there, and most of the names that *are* there are spelled wrong... but maybe it is? Maybe he's just friends with a lot of people that have names very close to those that are famous? ;-)

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'm leaning more towards it not being him, just because if you look at the friends list, there don't seem to be any actual people there, and most of the names that *are* there are spelled wrong... but maybe it is? Maybe he's just friends with a lot of people that have names very close to those that are famous? ;-)
I agree. It's a very inactive profile. It wouldn't surprise me if Steve never shows up on there. He never was a huge online guy, even when I first started talking to him back in the early 90s on the old Prodigy internet service, he would only post sporadically on the Muppet topics there. Jerry Juhl was a frequent visitor at the time as well back then. and Muppet writer/historian Craig Shemin.

But getting back to Facebook, Pam Arciero is on there and Lisa Buckley.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Noone else's found Caroll like I have recently?