Muppet Whatnot Sale: Save $30 and free shipping until April 10

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There’s never been a better time to buy a customized Muppet Whatnot puppet from FAO! From now until Saturday April 10, you can buy a Whatnot for only $99 with free shipping, a savings of nearly 33% off every order.

To buy your Whatnot for only $99…

(1) Go to this Muppet Whatnot page and customize your Muppet Whatnot. The price on this page will still reflect $129 for the moment.

(2) Customize your Muppet Whatnot to your heart’s content. Then add your Muppet Whatnot to the FAO cart by selecting “Add to Bag”. You should then see the $99 discount and free shipping offer (valued at $10 or more) immediately reflected in your order.

Currently all selectable features are in stock, but you may want to act fast in case some options become unavailable during the sale. If you have any difficultly placing an order, post here and we’ll try to help.

Be sure to show off your customized Muppet Whatnots! We want to see all the great designs you came up with for your puppet.

If you order a Muppet Whatnot through this link or any of the Whatnot banners on MC, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on your very own Muppet Whatnot. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
*sigh* no love for Canadians apparently.
Anyone from the US want to let me ship one to their house?

Muppetto

Reaction score
Thanks for the alert. I actually got a gift card for Christmas in 2008 from my mother and sister to be used toward this. I misplaced it, but found it recently, so when I went to redeem it, I learned I was going to have to pay about $30 extra to have it made and shipped since the initial price had gone up. Now, I am glad I waited and will definitely be buying before April 10th.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can this deal be used to buy a gift certificate?
I don't believe so, but you can try... To my knowledge it's a special sale on the purchase of a customized Muppet Whatnot with free shipping.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Here is the Muppet whatnot that I chose, sort of a Frackle type...