Muppet Vision 3D Music

Vic Romano

Reaction score
pennyring said:
Unfortunately the Make Your Own CD kiosks have been removed from Disneyland Resort.
I assume that this is the same in Disney World? I think I know someone who has a relative who works there, maybe that'll work. And don't worry Uncle Deadly, you didn't offend anybody, and if you did, I got your back, bro.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm against piracy and certainly don't condone it but if something isnt available and not being sold if you give a copy to a friend without making money from it because its not yours I think its ok because noone is losing out on it, if anything if there was a copy of muppetvision 3D music or Video floating around, distributing it freely would probably be a good thing for Disney as it would make people want to go back to see muppetvision.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
If something is available in stores and illegal copies are distibuted its pretty bad because the company is losing money on sales but if its not available noone can really get hurt. I strongly disagree with people who make money from other peoples work, if someone was selling muppetvision 3D copies illegally it would be bad. I have heard of people who go to see broadway musical productions and film it or tape the audio and they sell copies of it on CD or DVD for a heft amount, they are making money out of other people work.

I'm sure Jim Henson didnt do all he did just for money so its not really stealing if its not available to buy and is distributed without any money being made.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have them now from another source, but thanks anyway. I hope Scarecrow doesnt mind people posting the address to the files on his server.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
muppettracy said:
is this what you are looking for?

http://www.scarecroe.com/files/mv3d/
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!