Muppet Vision 3D Music

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm sure I already know the answer to this (That answer being a big fat stinking "NO"), but MC Radio plays a lot of the instrumental music from the foyer in Muppet Vision 3D at Disney. Now I know the last time I was there (late 2001) there were these machines throughout the parks that you could customize your own Disney CD that allowed you access to rarer Disney music, like the instrumental foyer music to Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, the Haunted Mansion, the Parade music to Spectromagic, etc. but not exactly a huge selection albeit a cool one.

SO, the real question (shows noticeble signs of squeemishness at the brutal realization of the negative truth) is there ANY way of getting hands on that music?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm asking the same question! I'm desperate for any muppetvision audio or video material. After going there a few months back I'd love something to bring back the memories.

I do have a very poor quality video that is very small in size that I downloaded from somewhere but it isnt really even worth having as its so bad you cant see or hear a thing.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone has muppetvision suff ! I am willing to pay!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Me too! That is some of the greatest stuff, I love when it comes on MC radio.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
problem is, I dont think theres much stuff available in the first place to make available for download. I know there are some short and low quality audio and video recordings floating around of the show and the preshow but I'm after something a little better, I'm probably asking the impossible! There must be a copy of this on DVD or vhs or something! Couldnt someone who worked at disneyland make copies of the CD used to play music outside muppetvision 3D. Probably not but you can always wish!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
First of all, illeagally downloading music is a huge no-no that gets a lot of people here at the forum upset and rightfully so, like I said it's illegal. I used to think it was no big deal, but now I feel differently and agree with most of my MC family here. That's not to say in my more rebelious days I didn't try, but this stuff is really rare and unavailable that way, no one would have that I don't think. But like I said, it's wrong, and I personally feel that getting it from the Muppets is even worse, how would you feel if you stole something from Jim!?

pennyring

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
SO, the real question (shows noticeble signs of squeemishness at the brutal realization of the negative truth) is there ANY way of getting hands on that music?
Unfortunately the Make Your Own CD kiosks have been removed from Disneyland Resort. They had them in the Premiere Shop in Tomorrowland, the music shop on Main Street and a couple other spots, I think. Anyway, the machines are completely gone from Tomorrowland. The Premiere Shop has pretty much just pins now, and its going to be the Buzz Lightyear ride gift shop when Buzz opens next year.

The Music Shop on Main Street still has the machines, but they're different now. Instead of being able to choose your own songs, you have to choose a pre-set song list from an old Disney album title. For instance: you can order up the Mary Poppins soundtrack album in its entirety. Or you can order the Disneyland Tiki Room LP in its entirety, but they don't have a song here and a song there like they used to.

I just checked my Music From Disney's California Adventure CD and the Muppet 3D attraction music isn't listed on it. I know your feelings about downloading music, but some stuff is impossible to get because its out of print or has never been sold. In those instances, I take advantage of all resources.

pennyring

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
That's not to say in my more rebelious days I didn't try, but this stuff is really rare and unavailable that way, no one would have that I don't think.
I have this friend who's uncle is an Imagineer... he has all sorts of good stuff... My way of thinking is if ain't available to buy, then why not make a copy for a friend? People do it all the time with out of print movies and that isn't illegal.