Muppet Tiers on Stumptmas

theSHE124

Reaction score
Today, Stumpt players Ash and Jazz have taken the challenge of creating a tier of [whatever topic they want] for the Muppets of the TMS. I mean, it's happening right now! :concern:

StumptGamers - Twitch

Also, Stumpt is doing Stumptmas this month, and you don't need to have a Twitch account to donate to World Central Kitchen as part of the Thankmas chain! More info on their channel. ❤💚❄☃

theSHE124

Reaction score
Stumptmas is on its 3rd day, but y'all can use the link above to playback the 1st of Day 2 whenever they're not on air?line?stream?. Ash and Jazz were rating Muppets based on roommate eligibility [from "Best Friend" to most likely to "Murdered Me". "They'll burn down the house!" was the best tier because it's so--Muppets! :crazy: ]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppets as roommates? Huh, now where have I heard that idea before. :shifty:
You don't suppose that snowballed into something that used to dominate the Games section of this forum because the people here got together to discuss and plan the whole thing from dorm residency onwards? :concern:
Nah, it probably wouldn't work and be just a fleeting thought. Still it's nice other people on this Stumpmas thing dedicated a whole tear to such length. :fanatic: