Muppet Survivor Game

Beauregard

Reaction score
*reading the animal itinery*

A Fiddler crab, hey, well someone better inform him that if he intends to fiddle with me he's got another think coming.

But we could certainly do with a Secretary bird in this camp. Someone must take charge, you know. Now I would certainly elect the wonderfull Sammy Eagle to lead us in his fearless, brave, and handsome way. I vote for Captain Sammy to be our camp captain. Or, failing that, me.

Speaking of which, duds, if we are intending to share this cave, we shall have to build a partitian. Oh, and does anyone have any food? Ah! And can you...*rambles on*

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i would love to be the Leader, we don't need a secretry bird we need to survive i brought a CROCIDLE for dinner and i will catch some turtles may be get a chinp for dinner with this make shift Bow Knife out of crock teeth and wood

*Pulls out knife*

looks around i Guess Gonzo Went AWOL well whatever this is survivor but Sam and Mildred u need to help Mildred get Wood for a fire get some Berries and Sam do something i will not survive with out help from this "Team"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
:wink: : Where'd my team go? They must all be asleep...Oh well, at least we have my radio. *turns on radio* "There's Paul and Liza, Sly, and Bob, and Elton J. who wasn't bad..."

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Hey Mildred can you sew or weave

I Got Seaweed drying onthe rock i need to make a net to catch shrimp and turtle and other sea anamils

Beauregard

Reaction score
*frowning and tapping foot*

I can sew like a lady, if your provide needels, a threader, materiel, an embrodery kit, those little silver round ended sicors, a thimble...*etc*

As for collecting wood, Grogver darhling, you forget, I am a lady! Send the weirdo or the gentleman, but not myself surely!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
all you have to do is weave the seaweed and some of this silk from the spiders i web i took she looked pretty mad and your old freind grover

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just that? *raised eyebrow*

Alright...so long as we get food some time soon. *grabs ends of seaweed* *five minutes later* *hands over a complex weeved net* I'm sorry it took so long....

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
So we have our shelter built already right? Who is going to draw it? I'm not much of an artist, I'm more of an entertainer. Oh well, I think I'll go see how Johnny is coming along with those fish. I like to fish and I like to eat them.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*whistles a waltz*

*whitles at whistle*

*whistles a waltz on a whistle*

*What is this Survivor or Allieterantion of Sesame Street*

*whistles*