Muppet Survey

Boppity

Reaction score
I love surveys!

1. What is your gender? Feeeemale
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan? Of course.
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal) Those are the only choices? Um. Out of those, it'd be a tie between Kermit and Animal.
4. How many muppet movies do you own? 5 or more, methinks.
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby? Skeeter, Rowlf, Gonzo.
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets? This is a very broad question that could take hours to answer. I love everything, but I dislike their lake of exposure recently.
7. What is your favorite muppet moment? I can't choose!... but seeing as I'm obsessed with season 3 currently, I'll say Mack the Knife, Jogging, In the Good Old Summertime, and Beauregard's quote, "Kermit! I always thought these was peachies!"

RedPiggy

Reaction score
the_great_gonzo said:
1. What is your gender?
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan?
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal)
4. How many muppet movies do you own?
a.)0
b.)1-2
c.)3-4
d.)5 or more
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby?
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets?
7. What is your favorite muppet moment?
1. Female
2. Uh, yeah.
3. Tough one. Of the choices, Gonzo.
4. 4, if you count the recent Muppet Xmas movie. 5, if you count Muppet Family Christmas.
5. Scooter.
6. Like: The diverse cast. Dislike: Nothing much, so I'll just nitpick. Scale. Muppets on average (most of them, anyway) are 1-3 feet tall, not counting the larger ones like Sweetums. None of them should be visible above most of our hips. And yet, in many shots, they're almost up to our shoulders. Weird.
7.Tie between Kermit and Piggy's movie wedding and Kermit meeting the Fraggles in Family Christmas.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
1. What is your gender? Female
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan? A very big one, yes.
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal) Kermit.
4. How many muppet movies do you own? Four Muppet Movies, Three seasons of the Muppet Show, Two SS movies, and both SS Old School DVDs.
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby? Rowlf
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets? The humor and the music are my likes, I don't have any dislikes
7. What is your favorite muppet moment? The wedding in TMTM

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
1. What is your gender? I'm a lady.
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan? Indeed.
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal) Off that short list, I pick Kermit.
4. How many muppet movies do you own? Definitely more than 5
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby? Probably Gonzo... or Kermit... or Bunsen... This is hard.
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets? I don't like the lack of seeing them these days. I like the rest.
7. What is your favorite muppet moment? The wedding in TMTM, wig races, the Swedish Chef making a chocolate moose, "I've got you under my skin", Mahna Mahna... how much time do you have - I could go on for days!

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
1. Male
2. err...umm...yes.
3. Come on! those are the only choices you have? Ok, fine, Kermit. But, seriously, the only reason I helped make a Kermit puppet was because my sister requested it, but we are currently making a Scooter of my own free will!
4. B.
5. I've never really been into them.
6. Like: They're funny. The'yre adorable. What more could you ask for? Dislike: The absence of some classic Muppet characters (CoughscooterandrowlfCough) in some recent productions.
7. "hey, a Movie" from the Great Muppet Caper.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
1. What is your gender?
Male

No. I'm just one of those creepy guys that lurks around various interent forums for no other reason than to be a creepy guy that lurks around various interent forums.
:smile:

3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal)
Do I have to choose? Let's see, out of those choices I'd have to say Fozzie or Gonzo or Kermit or Animal. Ummm, okay, I'm gonna have to narrow that down a bit, right... Ahhh... Fozzie... No, Gonzo... No, I think Kermit... No, no, Animal... Or Maybe Fozzie. No, I think it's Gonzo for sure. Yeah, definitely Gonzo... Or Fozzie. Or Maybe Animal. Possibly Kermit...

a.)0
b.)1-2
c.)3-4
d.)5 or more --- I've got 'em all. Right from the original The Muppet Movie and up the Muppets Letters To Santa (it's on pre-order) and just about everthing in-between including all the TV specials, various special appearances, promo films, and whatnot. I'm kind of a Muppet nut.

Hmmm. I think I liked Baby Gonzo best.

Likes: Just about everything, espeically the way the Muppets appeal to such a broad range of people, from children to grandparents. I also really liked the genuine innocence of the silliness present. The humor, the music... Like I said, just about everything.

Dislikes: I never really cared much for most of the Pigs In Space sketches from The Muppet Show, but even those are 10 time better than 99% of the crap on TV these days. I do miss seeing a few key characters in recent shows, mostly Rowlf (so happy to see him back in Letters To Santa).

Wow... How to choose, How to choose? Well, my all-time favorite Muppet moment would be the final three episodes of Fraggle Rock.

ohtherain

Reaction score
1. What is your gender?
Male

Yes, though I'm quite a newbie to this; I only have been a fan since last October. However I am now a happy Muppet fan!

3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Animal)
Gonzo. He's got the weirdest things up his sleeves and is even more funny than Fozzie, but has that mysterious species and heritage, which makes him a good three-dimensional character. Followed in order by Piggy, Animal, Kermit, and Fozzie.

a.)0
b.)1-2
c.)3-4
d.)5 or more - I have TMM, GMC, MTM, MFS, EIG, Follow that Bird, and of course the first three seasons of the Muppet Show

Got to be Baby Rowlf.

Likes: As previously referenced, the broad appeal of all ages, the perfect blend of comedic and heartwarming moments, the many characters and their unique personalities, and the few performers that give life to so many different characters. Plus those Palisades action figures!

Dislikes: Underuse of the Muppets, Studio DC: Almost Live (especially the first show), most Muppet merchandise (except Palisades action figures), Andy and Randy Pig and the other annoying characters of Muppets Tonight.

Got to be the "Somebody's Getting Married/He'll Make Her Happy" sequence from MTM.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
1. What is your gender?
Female

yes. since i was a baby, my mom loved the muppets so i grew up on sesame street, fraggle rock, the muppets show, the new muppet show, and a bunch of the movies. i've seen muppet's treasure island so many times i could resite it to you right now.

3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Animal)
WHAT? i can only choose from those? my altime fave is Scooter, but in that list, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Kermit, Piggy :wink:

a.)0
b.)1-2
c.)3-4
d.)5 or more

uh... i own follow that bird, treasure island, and christmas carol, along with season three of the muppet show, and my friend has muppets family christmas and she's giving it to me.... i use to own a couple fraggle books if that count's too?

Scooter :wink: he was adorable, then Rowlf

Well, I love they're silliness, when i watch the muppets, i can be myself, and be reminded of my childhood and you don't have to be upseen to be funny.

dislike, um... since jim and richards deaths, they've gotten really bad, not funny, just like they need the money... i guess that's about it, nothing too negative comes to mind.

this'll take a while to think of, but the pearl baley episode with the jousting scene from camalot is on my top list... oh, and the song Cabin Feaver it's like a documentary of my friends on a boat [sad but true] and any scene with Scooter is golden to me :wink:

APRena

Reaction score
1. What is your gender?
Female

Yes! Of course!
What? No Beaker? :eek: Why? There are so many more to choose from! But I'd have to choose Piggy from that list.
a.)0
b.)1-2
c.)3-4
d.)5 or more

Um, out of the "real" movies I own 4, not counting tons of Sesame Street VHS, some of the Best of The Muppet Show on VHS...

Probably Piggy.

Like-- Silliness without being overly childish or crude, it appeals to everybody. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but the Muppets are just awesome.

Dislike-- Are you kidding?

Any Swedish Chef bit, Sesame Street as a whole... oh, just everything! Who thinks up these questions?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
1. What is your gender?
Female
Yes, though I only collect DVDs, CDs and YouTube videos of the Muppets
3. Which is your favorite Muppet?
Kermit
D-Five or more
Kermit
Likes:What I like about them is that they always make me laugh and smile. They're very spontaneous, like their performers, more spontaneous than cartoons in my opinion. In cartoons, you don't get much of a chance to be spontaneous on the spot, being a Muppet performer, you get that chance. Also, they're a lot like humans, so we can relate to them easily.
Dislikes: How can anybody dislike the Muppets? They're the most wonderful characters there is.
I have several that I can think of:
-The final scene in "The Muppet Movie"
-The medley in "A Muppet Family Christmas"
-Emmet Otter and his friends sing "Barbecue"
-Emmet and his friends sing with Ma Otter near the end
-Any Ernie and Bert moment
-Anything with Kermit in it
-Grover's "Near and Far" sketch
-The final song from "The Tale of the Bunny Picnic" and the bunnies make friends with the dog.
-The series finale of Fraggle Rock
-Mr. Hooper's death on Sesame Street