Muppet Superheroes

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoping that you super Muppet sleuths can help me out with something I'm wondering about.
From the Linda Carter episode of The Muppet Show...
Please number and name the Muppets who assumed superhero identities.
Please say what their new superhero names were.
Please describe the appearance of the Muppet superheroes with as many details as possible. I.e.: color of their caps if any, color of their capes if any, what their costume looked like, what you think the lower half of their costume would look like in concordance with the visible upper halves, etc.
Please respond quickly or as soon as possible to the best of your knowledges. Thanks for the help and have a good night.

A

Agentflash

1. Supersheep
2. Gonzo
3. Link Hogthrob
4. Fozzie
5. Lew Zealand
6. Scooter
7. Miss Piggy

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, here's the Super goofs as best as I can remember...

Super Scooter: just check my avatar.
Wonderpig (Miss Piggy): Miss Piggy wearing the Wonder Woman outfit.
Super Fozzie: I believe his hat was blue with... a banana(?) in it. His cape was red.
Super Link: Do not remember.
Super Rizzo: Too small to really make out, but he was there.
Super Gonzo: His cap I think had feathers in it.
Super Lew: His cap was red (I think his cape was too) with a fish in it.
Super Sheep: Hiw cap was a jester's cap.

Well, that's about as best as I can recall. I'll check the episode later and get back to you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks SuperScooter. Your avatar's rully no help to me since my degree of blindness doesn't allow me to make out the appearance of pictures on either a TV or computer screen. If you can elaborate on the costumes of all the Super Muppets who appeared in this episode, that would be the best help of all. Thought SuperSheep was a character from another episode though, and don't forget about Statler as Money Man at the end of the episode either when you're reviewing the tapes.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
No, Super Sheep was in this one. Totally forgot about Money Man!

Money Man wore a sequin mask that looked alow like Robin's from Batman, and a green cape (also covered in sequins). A yellow shirt with a dollar sign on it. He also carried two bags of money.

And, Super Scooter: Green cape, blue cap with lightening bolt through it, yellow shirt with a large red square over it, and a yellow star on the square.

I'll check the tape again for more.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
MuppetDK, thanks for the screen grabs. However, due to my degree of blindness, I can't appreciate those photos. If you could, please describe what WonderPig looks like and the rest of the Muppet Superheroes in this episode. Thanks for your help and have a good day.

Luke

Reaction score
I think Muppet Superheroes would be a really good sub line for Palisades to start making !

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Hello there, Count!

Originally posted by The Count
MuppetDK, thanks for the screen grabs. However, due to my degree of blindness, I can't appreciate those photos. If you could, please describe what WonderPig looks like and the rest of the Muppet Superheroes in this episode. Thanks for your help and have a good day.
This sounds like a job for.... SUPERGROVER! Ya-ta ta-da! Perhaps I may be of some assistance in this instance! Having seen the splendid little photos MuppetDK has so graciously posted, in the true spirit of cooperation and all fairness, I shall now describe them with my eyes closed! *ahem*

"WonderPig's hair is lovely with long flowing blond locks cascading down over her headband-tiara type thing-a-ma-jig. She wears her traditional purple gloves, with silver wrist-bands. The bodice part of her dress is a shiny shimmery red, with silver metallic wing-like shoulder overlays. Her super symbol is the universal female sign, which is a circle with a cross underneath that extends down to her waist. The circular part of that silvery sign is made to look like the head of a truly wonderous female pig, with golden pig ears on top, and long flowing metallic gold hair. Her skirt is a royal satin blue. Other than the silver one on the tiara, I do not see stars. Except for when I crashland, or am run over by a certain SUPERmodel pig, knocking me off of Lady Holiday's fashion runway, and into the spritz of the bubbling fountain below!"

Fantasy, Miss Piggy. Pardon me, Miss Piggy! :mad:

And pardon me, everyone else; It's been a while since I let myself slip back into the persona of my Muppet Central moniker. :rolleyes: But it's a message about Muppet superheroes, what do you expect? Indulge me. Just do not stand on my cape! Thank you. :zany:

Another job well done. I am so proud. (If only I had a "proud" SuperGrover smiley to put here).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes! 1, 1 superb superhero review or descript! Thank you Super Grover, if you've seen the whole Linda Carter TMS episode, and you're feeling up to the herculean labor of describing the remaining Muppet superheroes from that episode, please launch yourself with reckless abandon into the task set before you! Here are the others I'm looking for fellow forum members' descriptions of:
Super Fozzie
Super Gonzo
Super Lew
Super Link
Super Rizzo
Super Sheep
Money Man, at the end of the episode.

Yes, that's what I need more full length descriptions like Super Grover's. Thanks again and I hope you can assist with these as well.