Muppet Stuff Shop in NY?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I wish I had a chance to have gone to that muppet shop. I did come to the US in 1994 and I turned 9 in the same trip but I remember and I think we have a photo of it somewhere the Sesame st shop place with oscar that comes out of his can, that was great, Dont they have that now?

from,
Paul :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
They closed down the Sesame Street General Stores in the late 1990's...I assume each of them had their own Oscar-in-the-Can, which is why so many of them turn up on eBay. Can't be sure about that, but the ones I saw each had one.

:grouchy:

:halo:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

WiGgY

Reaction score
The Muppet Stuff store is still open, sort of. I believe it is the name of the store at Walt Disney World MGM Studios near the Muppet Vision 3D movie. Last time I went there, they had nothing that was all the good. It looked as if half of it was turned into a regular disney store. They might have revamped it though, considering all the muppet stuff that is out now.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
The Muppet Stuff store is still open, sort of. I believe it is the name of the store at Walt Disney World MGM Studios near the Muppet Vision 3D movie. Last time I went there, they had nothing that was all the good. It looked as if half of it was turned into a regular disney store.
The name of the shop adjacent to the exit of Muppet Vision 3D is called the Muppet Character Shop. The reason half of it looks like a normal Disney Store is because it shares its location with The Stage 1 Productions Shop (which is basically the equivelent of a Disney Store inside MGM).

-Matt