Muppet Smilies

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Psst... pick a Gorilla Television character...

But seriously, pick whatever you like. :smile:
... you pick a Gorilla Television character. :stick_out_tongue:

Haha, but yeah, another JHH character would be nice. Flash, the Solid Foam Drummer, Zondra, Chip, Ubu, Jojo, Beard... I honestly don't care. Just pick one someone hasn't done and go for it. =3 I would say "Oh! Do the pink reporter bird that might've become an actual character but all we've seen of her is in backgrounds in some episodes!", but I'm not doing that! That would be needlessly pointless and cruel, and I don't want to be needlessly pointless and cruel. And no, that's not a challenge or a tempting. I really don't want you guys to have to go through that.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I TAKE IT AS A CHALLENGE THAT IS TEMPTING!!! Here you go, AnimatedC9000!
YOU COULD'VE EASILY DONE A CHARACTER WITH AN ACTUAL NAME! In fact, that was sorta preferred.

Dear god, first the Lindbergh smiley, now her. What is it with my words being presented as a challenge to you guys? O_O

She looks great, nonetheless!

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
Did anyone make a Micky Moose or Ronald Duck from The Muppet Show

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Dear god, first the Lindbergh smiley, now her. What is it with my words being presented as a challenge to you guys? O_O
You tell us not to do something because it's too hard, therefore we must do it to prove it can be done. Intentional or not, you are subjecting us to what is known as 'Reverse Psychology'.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You tell us not to do something because it's too hard, therefore we must do it to prove it can be done. Intentional or not, you are subjecting us to what is known as 'Reverse Psychology'.
I'm sorry, I don't mean to. O_O

But they are amazing. Just sayin'.