Muppet Show on TV

KCJ506

Reaction score
Is the Muppet Show currently on TV? If so, what time and channel?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Yes it is.

You can see it in Belgium and Canada.

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
lets get it on Disney channel here in the USA or at Least Toon Disney :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

P

Philo and Gunge

Muppet Crypts said:
Toon Disney
TMS isn't a cartoon. Yes, I know what your gonna say: "They have Power Rangers." Well ******* live with it!!!!!!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
It should be on the Disney Channel or ABC Family. NOT toon Disney. I'm surprised NO muppet show, movie, or special has aired on Disney since the purchase. I would think at least the Muppet Movie would have been on. Or muppets at disney world or SOMETHING!

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
PROGRAMMING IS SET LIKE 2-3 MONTHS IN ADVANCE WIGGY GIVE IT TIME I AM HOPING IT WILL BE ON IN THE WINTER :halo: :smirk: :frown:

freddievtb

Reaction score
I've been recording the shows from Belgium TV, and since a month I'm also downloading them in divx from internet. Including the 4 episodes on the 2 Best of... DVD's from England I have now 58 of the 120 shows.
All on DVD, VHS-video is out :wink:
Saturday I bought Treasure Island on DVD, and Xmas Caroll has been ordered.
Very Merry Xmas movie I got from internet and also downloading The Great Muppet Caper.
I'm still missing some movies, but eventually I'll get them for bargain prizes in a shop or from the net I guess.. :smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
freddievtb said:
I've been recording the shows from Belgium TV, and since a month I'm also downloading them in divx from internet. Including the 4 episodes on the 2 Best of... DVD's from England I have now 58 of the 120 shows.
All on DVD, VHS-video is out :wink:
Saturday I bought Treasure Island on DVD, and Xmas Caroll has been ordered.
Very Merry Xmas movie I got from internet and also downloading The Great Muppet Caper.
I'm still missing some movies, but eventually I'll get them for bargain prizes in a shop or from the net I guess.. :smile:
Downloading stuff that you can buy is not very nice. A real muppet fan buys the DVD's insteed of downloading them.