Hal Sparks
Paul Rudd
Sally Field
Jay Mohr
Kerry Butler
Natalie Portman

APRena

Reaction score
Yes to everything and everyone in that blog post. YES. Especially Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Fallon and Ellen DeGeneres (a list of people that could be described as very inherently Muppety). Someone make this happen. Also, I had a dream about a Glee/Muppet crossover...

SeanC

Reaction score
As a 'Doctor Who' fan, I would have loved Tom Baker to have been a guest back in the 70s. He's mad as a box of frogs. :smile:
Actually, he'd still be great on it.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I would've liked to have seen Bruce Springsteen on there. As I said in the Songs the Electric Mayhem could Perform thread, it would have been epic to have him play with them Born to Run. Could you imagine Zoot do the sax solo?

I also would have thought William Shatner or Ozzy Osbourne would have made great guest stars. I mean, if they had Alice Cooper, surely Ozzy would have been a no-brainer.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Never been a fan of Silverman, but LOL @ Ozzy. They should have him give a debate with Flash. Everyone'd just be sitting there going, "HUH?"

I daydream about a Bowie episode. A lot. :big_grin:

I'd add Terry O'Quinn, the Blue Collar Tour guys, and David Boreanaz.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I still think it would be cool to see Daniel Radcliffe (and possibly the rest of the Harry Potter cast) guest starring on an episode of TMS. :smile:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
A great list to be sure, (Hal Sparks would be a riot!) but even after all of these years I would still want to see Village People on TMS. I always felt that they were a perfect fit for the madness of the Muppets. Besides, the pigs on the show covered "In the Navy" and "Macho Man", so why not have them join the VP for "Y.M.C.A." and maybe even revisit the two previously mentioned songs? Just a thought I've had for the last 30 some odd years.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I wanna see Courtney Thorne Smith with the muppets!