Muppet Show DVD's. R1 or R2?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Again, it's because of problems with my credit. But I really think I should because they say I'm 'paid in full." I shouldn't owe them any more money. I'll have to discuss this with my parents.

jediX

Reaction score
At least the dvd is available to buy in stores now.... :smirk:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. It seems like we were on at the same time. Anyway, could you tell me specifically which store. I don't think I can find it at K-Mart or Wallmart, so whatelse is left?

jediX

Reaction score
I got mine from Suncoast; they have the best selection. Media Play gets them, too, but a while after Suncoast does.

Cheebo

Reaction score
I didnt say 16-20 were out I said they are PLANNED for the US

Oliver

Reaction score
Let me just inquire...

Time Life are proposing to produce 5 more Best Of The Muppet Show releases to DVD??

If so, I'll hold off on the current 15 disc offer...

Also, what is this "Celebration Of 30 Years" DVD someone spoke of earlier on in this thread? Please post any details or info you've got!

Thanks a lot!!!

anathema

Reaction score
Oliver said:
Let me just inquire...

Time Life are proposing to produce 5 more Best Of The Muppet Show releases to DVD??

If so, I'll hold off on the current 15 disc offer...

Also, what is this "Celebration Of 30 Years" DVD someone spoke of earlier on in this thread? Please post any details or info you've got!

Thanks a lot!!!
They've been "proposing" it for quite some time now! I wouldn't hold your breath...

The "30 Years" release is the UK DVD "The Very Best of The Muppet Show, Vol 3", due for release (we hope) next month. "A Celebration of 30 Years" is slated to be included as an extra on the disc.

Oliver

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Anathema!

Do you know if the '30 Years Celebration' is being planned as a supplemental feature on any upcoming R1 releases anytime soon? Also, do you know what the UK "Best Of Vol. 3" will consist of, other than that bonus speacial?

Thanks!

anathema

Reaction score
Oliver said:
Thanks for the info Anathema!

Do you know if the '30 Years Celebration' is being planned as a supplemental feature on any upcoming R1 releases anytime soon? Also, do you know what the UK "Best Of Vol. 3" will consist of, other than that bonus speacial?

Thanks!
No idea what - if anything - is being planned in the US.

AFAIK, the disc will also contain the three "Classic Theater" pieces that weren't on Vol 2. Beyond that, nobody seems to know. Columbia aren't saying...