Muppet Show DVD's on clearance until June 30

solo409

Reaction score
Muppet Crypts said:
i just don't want to lose my order
Call 'em. They seem to be really good about fufilling the orders that were placed before all this selling out/backordering trouble started. They placed a whole new order for me, and even reduced my shipping to what it was on my origional order. You should be fine. But call them... :wink:

solo409

Reaction score
Muppet Crypts said:
the problem is i ordered june 16th
I ordered on the 13th, so it wasnt that far from you. I'd still call though. Can't hurt, adn they might be able to help you out.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like TMS DVD's have been removed from Time-Life's site.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
maurakl said:
I called to check on the status again to make sure that they were shipped today. Before I called, I looked online and they had cancelled my order. I freaked out for just a minute. Then, calmed down and called. She said that the system cancelled the order and placed a different one yesterday with a different order number. She said that it was shipped today. I was very relieved. Now, I can hardly wait for them to get here!! I agree, call rather than email or check online.

Thanks so much for alerting us to this great deal, Phillip!

maurakl :smile:
This same exact thing happened to me. I was ready to cry when I saw the word "cancelled" next to my order! Then I logged on here and saw your message, which inspired me to call and they said mine had also shipped under a different order number! I'm so relieved. Thanks for posting your experience, or I might not have realized I would still be getting them. :smile:

Jaga828

Reaction score
One Last Chance...

For anyone who may still need some Best of the Muppet Show DVDs.....

Amazon.com still has around 8 different disks available. They are not as heavily discounted as they were with timelife.com. (they're between $15-$20 each). Don't know how long they'll be available, or if they are any episodes anyone needs, but this may be our last chance in awhile to get them. When you get to amazon's home page, Type in "MUPPET" in the product search window. LEAVE OFF THE "S"!! JUST "MUPPET". One the left hand side, click "DVD". You should get a seach result of 17 items. GOOD LUCK!

P.S. I noticed too that they have some available in VHS format, but since I haven't bought VHS in years I didn't get a good look as to which episodes the have.

-Be Well Everyone!
-Chris

Wishing all those who celebrate it, a safe, and exciting Fourth of July!

FER SURE

Reaction score
Did the set come with any box or premium for buying the entire collection? Just wondering because at the lasty moment I changed my order to individual DVD's to ensure that I would get them. Kinda wondering if I screwed myself over considering the sets came in at the last moment.

Jaga828

Reaction score
Amazon has a special 4 pack of the DVDs, nothing special, as well as 7 individual DVDs. However, the 4 pack DVDs are also 4 of the 7 individual disks. As for any "specials" if you purchase in bulk I do not know. I do know they offer a very slight discount if you purchase 2 disks. You know when you click on the item you want to see you can scroll down and it says you can buy this PLUS this for whatever the price. I know it's not a huge discount, but I know many people who are missing some episodes. You can always try writing amazon.com's customer service, they have been very helpful to me in the past. I myself am among those still waiting for the 15 DVD set from Timelife(which for 4 days I have been getting told "it's in the warehouse ready to ship")
GOOD LUCK!! May you get the DVDs you need at a price you like!
-Chris

maurakl

Reaction score
WOOHOO! I got my set of DVD's today!

Yeah!! My set of DVD's was delivered today. How exciting! They did charge me $5 for shipping and when I ordered, I used the free shipping code, but hey, not a big deal. I am just glad to have them. They really did ship them and I really do have them now. I hope the rest of you that ordered them get your sets, too.

maurakl