Muppet Show Disney+ edits and omissions

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Is there anywhere that maybe we can get a list of all the episodes that are edited (and or/banned completely) on Disney+. The reason I'm asking this is I started watching the show from the beginning with my girlfriend and I'm thinking maybe it would be better to watch some eps on the DVD box sets (ex: Don Knotts so we'll get that uncut) and/or the TimeLife collection. (Ex: Brooke Shields) Is there a list like that on a thread here that I'm missing or on Muppet Wiki? If so that would be a big help. Thanks.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to the Disney+ Muppet Wiki page and look under "Edits and Omissions" for an up-to-date list of cuts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Go to the Disney+ Muppet Wiki page and look under "Edits and Omissions" for an up-to-date list of cuts.

Okay. Thanks, Phil.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
I recently watched the last two seasons (only ones I haven't seen before) on Disney+, and two episodes were missing, Chris Langham and Brooke Shields. I'm not sure whether some of the episodes had bits cut from them too. Probably all because of copyright reasons (same reason why two of the films aren't on Disney :sigh:.