Muppet Show 25th An. Trading Cards

beaker

Reaction score
Eh, I would pay maybe a couple bucks tops. They just dont do it for me, especially for that price. Heck, I could go to Kinkos, and using classic photos make a better design. Remember that thread we had about these cards not to long ago? My gosh, floating Piggy head madness!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
JHC did a horrible job with that floating Piggy head! No, unless it's totally limited, it's not worth the price for one set. :frown:

But a scanning of the cards is good to see. Thanks for letting us see those! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, we could probably make better ones ourselves.

Hmm...Oh, PHIIiiilll...JAAAMmiiieeeee....

Now presenting the MuppetCentral.com official Muppets Collector's Cards, limited only to members of MC and only 4 equal payments of $199.95 PLUS! If you call now you get the free video 'Luke's Bathroom Blunders' and a free GINZO knife set! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm.... saw those "Piggy" cards on Tough Pigs.

Too bad that the Palisades board is down, and we can't put attatchments here... I got such a funny IDEA!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How are folks attaching links to photos now? Can't you do that, too? (I can't)!

beaker

Reaction score
Ya just edit one of yer posts on Palisades with an attatchment then link it here.

Yeah, those cards suck arse. I could definately make better card images myself.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cory,

Make some up, man, and submit them to JHC! They might not take it at all, but to heck with it. At least you showed them something good could be done!

FOZ

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Cory,

Make some up, man, and submit them to JHC! They might not take it at all, but to heck with it. At least you showed them something good could be done!
Well, fan suggestions do have an unusually coinkydink way of ending up in JHC's collective consciousness^_^

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
How are folks attaching links to photos now? Can't you do that, too? (I can't)!

Well, those people have websites or something.

But really, super imposing 2002 Piggy's head on 1979 piggy's bod? I mean, she wasn't the Prettiest back then, but better a slightly unsightly Piggy than an obvious forgery.

Wouldn't it be funny if Rittenhouse Archives were to rerererelease the Muppet Movies with a still picture like that super imposing Piggy all the time? I don't know about you, but that cracks me up! HA HA HA!