Muppet sheet music online?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Lilly and I will be getting married this April. My sister-in-law offered to play the violin at my wedding and I would really appreciate if any of you could help me find the violin music sheet for "He'll make me happy". Thanks!
PM me with your email address, I'd be happy to send to you.

Lisa Denoff

Reaction score
Have any of you found the sheet music to "he'll make me happy"? If so, would you mind sharing? I'm having the hardest time finding it for my fall wedding. Thanks

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Have any of you found the sheet music to "he'll make me happy"? If so, would you mind sharing? I'm having the hardest time finding it for my fall wedding. Thanks
PM me your email address. I'd be happy to send it

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Could anyone send this music to me? I'm getting married in January and would like to walk down to the Muppets!

Maliben81

Reaction score
PM me with your email address, I'd be happy to send to you.
Hi there! Another future bride who would love to walk down the aisle to "He'll Make Me Happy." If you still have access to the sheet music, or know where I can find it, please let me know! I'll be your friend for life!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Hi there! Another future bride who would love to walk down the aisle to "He'll Make Me Happy." If you still have access to the sheet music, or know where I can find it, please let me know! I'll be your friend for life!
I ended up not finding the sheet music for my wedding, but we walked down to an instrumental recording we found on the Google Play store by Molotov Cocktail Piano. Our wedding party walked down to the Instrumental of "Never Before, Never Again" from the Muppet Movie soundtrack.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Maliben, if you still need it, please PM me your email address. I apologize to everyone who has sent requests for this. I'm just getting back to everyone now, been a hectic month for me! If anyone needs, please message, I'm happy to help with everyone's special day!