Muppet Salt and Pepper Shakers

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Hellos everyone. As I continue to work on my Muppet collection, a combination of old collectibles, I have about 10 lunch boxes from the late 70s early 80s and a lot of new items. I saw someone on Ebay selling Kermit and Miss Piggy salt and pepper shakers. I also saw a Fozzie and banana salt and pepper shakers. Just wondering if anyone knows where to find these. Also looking for the Gonzo and Animal Tarvis Tumblers. Any help would be appreciated. I have jest painted a spare room in my house Kermit green and once I get the room done I will post some pics of my great collection for all to enjoy. Thanks Muppet Community.

Stulz

Reaction score
BTW I started a blog on on Facebook about Muppet merchandise called "Muppet Stuff" and I've partnered up with the muppet mindset to showcase fan collections. We'd love to show off your collection once you've gotten it together.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Thanks Stulz. People on Ebay wanted way too much for these things. Thanks for the help.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I found both sets of salt and pepper shakers today at a local old school 5&10 shop called Viddler's in East Aurora New York. $15 each. Great find for me. So happy.

Hubert

Reaction score
Are there really Animal and Gonzo Tervis Tumblers? Are there any other than those? I've been looking when I see those tumblers to see if any Muppets may appear, but I haven't seen any yet.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
They have Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo, Beaker and one that is a poster of the Muppets