Muppet Radio on Sirius-XM November 23-28

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Wow, this is so cool! Unfortunately, I don't have Sirius. But, wait.. There's a 30 day free trial to listen online??? Anything for the Muppets! :wink:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Uggggh, I miss being in high school and listening to Sirius XM radio every morning on the way to school. If I were still a high schooler my dad would be going crazy right about now, because I would play Muppet music every day in his car.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Muppet Radio" is now broadcasting on Sirius Radio. Click here for a free 7-day on-line trial. Muppet Radio is available on Ch. 145 and online at Ch. 813.

Muppet Radio is a five-day limited run Thanksgiving week channel starring the Muppets in an unprecedented array of interviews , music and archival performances. You'll also hear your favorite Muppets across sixteen different SiriusXM talk, music and sports channels in celebration of their new movie, Disney's The Muppets.

Muppet Radio launches November 23 at 12:01 am ET and airs through November 28 at 3 am ET on Ch. 145 an online at Ch. 813. You'll hear the Muppets invade a diverse lineup of channels: Kermit, Miss Piggy and Pepe the Prawn on Kid’s Place Live; Kermit, Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear on SiriusXM Hits1’s Morning Mash Up; Gonzo on Nascar Radio; Miss Piggy on Octane; Electric Mayhem front man Dr. Teeth on country music channel The Highway; professional hecklers Statler and Waldorf (aka the two old guys from the balcony) on Raw Dog Comedy; Kermit and Miss Piggy talking show tunes on SiriusXM’s On Broadway; Kermit and Sam Eagle on The Power with Joe “The Black Eagle” Madison; The Swedish Chef and Gonzo on SiriusXM OutQ’s The Frank DeCaro Show; Kermit and Miss Piggy on The Pulse, Animal on extreme sports/music channel Faction; Miss Piggy, Gonzo and Swedish Chef on Eminem’s Shade45 uncensored hip-hop channel with DJ Whoo Kid and Miss Piggy with Christine and Molly aka “The Broads” on Broadminded.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I've had XM for several years now (since at least 2007). Caught some of the Muppet radio this morning on my way to work. Lot of songs from the original Muppet Movie, heard the song "Me Party" from the new film, a interview with Kermit and Miss Piggy and one of the hosts of Disney Kids' station, and a interview with Gonzo and Swedish Chef with one of the guys who used to be on The Daily Show. Pretty funny stuff, Chef brought up Dom DeLuise to my delight.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I listened to it quite a bit today. It was fun hearing the music and the interviews.

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
As far as I could tell they had an 8-hour block of programming that they repeated. In that 8 hours they played songs from nearly every Muppet album, as well as the Muppets' recent in-studio appearances at XM. I think the highlight was a lengthy interview with James Bobin. It lasted a full hour (with some songs and clips from the film cut in).

I was actually able to record the full 8 hours (with the exception of a couple of songs), so let me know if you're interested in listening to it!