Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i'd go up to them and ask them if they need help w/ thier next movie Muppets go midevil

abiraniriba

Reaction score
BEAR said:
That's an awesome question. It depends a lot on who the character was. If it was someone like Uncle Deadly, I would keep my distance but still keep my eye on him like when kids see a big spider in their room. If it was Telly or Fozzie or Big Bird, I would run up and give them a huge hug and ask if they want to come over to my house and hang out.
Take my advice that would not be the wisest course of action. I speak from experience.

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
That's an awesome question. It depends a lot on who the character was. If it was someone like Uncle Deadly, I would keep my distance but still keep my eye on him like when kids see a big spider in their room. If it was Telly or Fozzie or Big Bird, I would run up and give them a huge hug and ask if they want to come over to my house and hang out.
I'd probably say. "Hey, you see that pig over there, it looks a lot liek Miss Piggy."

and my friend would laugh and say, "Nothing like her. The nose is wrong. See?"

"YEah, well she has more make up in movies."

"Yeah, ri-ght."

abiraniriba

Reaction score
What would a frig or pog look like

Okay I have given up on ever finding out what pachalafaka means. I have another question, this one is for those of you with graphics skills. In the third Muppet Movie "The Muppets Take Manhattan" Kermit & Piggy got married, or rather Piggy tricked him into it, by having a real minister play the minister for the part in their play where the two main characters get married. Anyway, since they are married the next obvious result is children, or to be more correct frigs and pogs. Now just what might a frig or a pog look like? Any suggestions. You can either draw it or photomanipulate it, just put in your ideas.

MGov

Reaction score
Animal is not human.

He is not an animal.

He is not a monster.

Animal is a Drummer.

Drummers don't completely fall into any of the above groups.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kermit's collar

I think Kermit has a collar because he was a lizard at first, and Jim liked the look, so kept it when Kermit became a frog :smile: Now I still dont have any replies on where Gonzo's chilli pepper suit comes from? Could it have been the Jim Henson Hour, or was the clothes created just for publicity and toys?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Now just what might a frig or a pog look like? Any suggestions.
Bouncing baby figs... **snickers**

If Miss Piggy and Kermit had kids, the boys would all be frogs and the girls would all be pigs.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
Now I still dont have any replies on where Gonzo's chilli pepper suit comes from? Could it have been the Jim Henson Hour, or was the clothes created just for publicity and toys?
The first time that I remember seeing it was in Muppet Classic theatre (although technically he wore it in the Kermit Unpigged promo shown in the Muppet Classic Theatre video). On The Jim Henson Hour, he wore the white shirt, grey vest and red tie that he wore throguhout the 1980s (in The Muppets Take manhattan, A Muppet family christmas, and other '80s muppet productions).

This leads me to ask a question. How come Gonzos regular outfit has changed over the years? First he regularly wore a purple tuxedo, then he alternated it with a bluie shirt and black vest (seen in the muppet movie and later seasons of The Muppet Show), then he wore a white shirt, gray vest, and red tie, then he wore various chilli pepper suits (in Muppet Classic Theatre, Muppets Tongith, and Muppets From Space, and I think he also wore it at the end of The Muppets Wizard of Oz), and in It's a very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie he wore a blue (or is it gray?) sweater, which i think he has also worn elsewhere (I don't know for sure). Why is this?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I don't think so

MrsPepper said:
Bouncing baby figs... **snickers**

If Miss Piggy and Kermit had kids, the boys would all be frogs and the girls would all be pigs.
Kermit himself suggested the frig or pog idea once on an episode of the Johnny Carson Show right after MTM. He said he couldn't get married to Miss Piggy because he'd have "little frigs or pogs running around" Incidentally I came up with an idea once as to what this creature might look like and I drew it on a Macintosh computer, however I have since lost the disk and changed to an IBM clone made by Compaq. I did print it out, but I don't have access to a scanner, so I can't show you guys my idea yet.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
abiraniriba, I believe the term was fig, not frig, if memory serves correct.

I have some questions: Who in the world is:
a) Harvey Kneeslapper
b) Herbert Berdsfoot
c) The Amazing Mumford

because I do not remember and/or have never seen sketches with these guys, ever!