Muppet product ideas...

Fluffets

Reaction score
Ok people I sometimes come up with ideas for muppet products so I'll post some and if you think of any just add it and share it. My latest is....Muppet Lollie-pops. Just think what a world we'd have thanks too new muppet lolli-pops:confused:! My idea was also added to by my mum. I think it could work, each pop is a different character, therefore a different flavour. I'm not sure whether the moulds should also be of the characters or not. Ok I'll say my ideas....

Kermit, lemon and lime flavoured, green.
Fozzie, Orange flavoured, orange.
Gonzo, Blackcurrant flavoured, blue.
Rowlf, Cola flavoured, brown.
Miss Piggy, strawberry-flavoured, pink.
Bunsen, Honeydew Melon flavoured, multi-coloured.
Statler and Waldorf, Bitter lemon flavoured, yellow.
Beaker, chilli flavoured, red.

Any other suggestions?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think this is probably in the wrong thread.

But I like your idea, the way you match the flavors to the Muppets characters are perfect. I can't image the Beaker and Statler and Waldorf flavors being too big of sellers though, :smile:. But still very nice.

The Muppets did have those gummi loli-pops, of Kermit and Animal. Like all of those gummi pops, they look amazing but the taste is just awful, :stick_out_tongue:

Fluffets

Reaction score
I think this is probably in the wrong thread.

But I like your idea, the way you match the flavors to the Muppets characters are perfect. I can't image the Beaker and Statler and Waldorf flavors being too big of sellers though, :smile:. But still very nice.

The Muppets did have those gummi loli-pops, of Kermit and Animal. Like all of those gummi pops, they look amazing but the taste is just awful, :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah Mum helped a lot with the ideas, she thought of the Statler and Waldorf flavours but It was very tricky and a bit random with the beaker flavour. The kermit one should definately be made though.:smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
It's a really nice idea. But to be honest the main items on my Muppet wish list is seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show, :smile::wink::super:

Fluffets

Reaction score
It's a really nice idea. But to be honest the main items on my Muppet wish list is seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show,
Right, ok. If I think of more ideas I'll post them, and if you think of some then you can post them.:smile: