~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

dabauckham

Reaction score
Another thing I keep saying and I'm like a broken record: CD Set of The Complete Works of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem! From all the shows, movies, specials, etc.
I could not agree more with this statement. I've put together my own Electric Mayhem mix, but it would be fantastic to have this issued, and seems like an obvious step, since they are, like, a rock band. So broken-record away, I sure don't mind. :zany:

I can't wait to buy the Fraggle CD at the end of this month. I hope SS will also follow that with some never before released songs.
I'm also REALLY excited about FR, and hope that SS will follow suit. :crazy:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I'd love to hear some of the studio recorded tracks by some of The Muppet Show guest stars. Many of them lip-synched to a pre-recorded track. The same goes for all Muppet Show music tracks. Doesn't somebody somewhere have the original master recordings of these tracks, in stereo and without the Muppet audience overdub? I'd give my right arm to own some of that stuff!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice, as a starting point, to have the original Muppet Show albums released complete and remastered in a box set with new photos and linear notes? Disney, if you are listening...

dabauckham

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice, as a starting point, to have the original Muppet Show albums released complete and remastered in a box set with new photos and linear notes? Disney, if you are listening...
I'd sure buy it! :cool: You know another collection I'd love? All of the banjo-y, blugrass muppet music, like Lubbock Lou and the Jughuggers, The Gogolala Jubilee Jugband, etc.

matleo

Reaction score
I tried to collect all the EM songs, but I'm missing many.

hey Kev,

I have a fairly extensive EM collection, let me know what you need and I'll send it to you. I don't have many of the orchestra pit numbers or anything with guests but anything that is just EM and purely EM, I have. Although I could probably get anything else you needed.

Note to all Disney executives: I am lying. I have NO Electric Mayhem music at all which is why you need to release some on CD. I also don't have an email account, iTunes, or any way of making or sharing sound files....you know if I had them...but I don't...

Maestro

Reaction score
Long ago, after many hours of searching for Muppet mp3s, I happened upon Muppet Musique by chance. I downloaded many albums from it, but not all I wanted. First, being lazy, I put off the rest, and then eventually forgot. Now when I go back to finish my dirty work, alas, Muppet Musique appears to have dissapeared of the face of the planet. Where is it, and is it ever coming back? I really love the Muppets, and I desire to fill up my mp3 player with as much of their work as possible. I can die happy when I have all of the music from MM

I've been visiting this website for a long time, but have never bothered to join the forum until now, partially because I would have very little to say or contribute, but many questions to ask.

Please excuse the previous run-on sentence.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Maestro and welcome to Muppet Central. Unfortunately, Muppet Musique was forced to shut down by the powers that be at Disney. If you back track through this thread to find the post made by SylindeBren at around the 500 mark, you'll see what she herself had to say as she's the one who ran the site. If you're interested in getting loads of Muppet music though, I highly encourage you go to the "Lots of MUP3s" thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade section and request whichever song(s) you're looking for as there are a team of MUP3 superheroes who can definitely help in fulfilling your wishlist.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Maestro

Reaction score
Ah, of course. Disney. Thanks for telling me. and I'll be sure to check out that thread.