~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
~ Muppet Musique ~

Another site I just launched. It offers exactly what it's called; Muppet Musique. Currently, it just features songs from A Muppet Family Christmas (unedited) and links to my Fraggle Music webpage, but I fully intend to add more as I find the time. As I update, I'll let everyone know here in this thread.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
What can I say; you are truly a Muppet hero! First the Fraggle site, which, incase I didn't say it before, is amazing, and now this! This is incredible! You are incredible! Thanks!

Kate

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Amazing. The MFC songs sound so clear! They're great! Thanks for all the Muppet music.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
ownership

On your site, it mentions that all images, songs, and other information are owned by The Jim Henson Company. Actually, the Muppets are now owned by Disney (who formed The Muppets Holding Company). I'm sure that you already knew, but I'm not sure.

Do you plan on eventually including the Sesame Street songs Everyone Likes Ice Cream and A Song From Kermit?

Whatever

Reaction score
It looks really really god. I wish I had my computer so I could share in the goodness! But then, it acts weird with MP3s since my dad messed with it...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*click - download*
*click - add to favorites*
*click - euphoria*
*click - hums*
*click - smile*
*click - sing*

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Ohh!!! Muchos Gracias Senora!!!:big_grin: I love these songs! Thanks!
Usted es mucho agradable, amigo! :wink:

Fragglemuppet said:
What can I say; you are truly a Muppet hero! First the Fraggle site, which, incase I didn't say it before, is amazing, and now this! This is incredible! You are incredible! Thanks!
That, seriously, has to be the nicest compliment I've gotten so far. Thank you so much! It's words of appreciation like those and the knowledge that people are actually out there enjoying what I contribute to the web that make all of the hard work completely worthwhile and make me beyond happy. So, thank you. :big_grin:

MuppetDude said:
Amazing. The MFC songs sound so clear! They're great!
They're taken directly from the region 2 UK DVD of the program. :wink:

minor muppetz said:
On your site, it mentions that all images, songs, and other information are owned by The Jim Henson Company. Actually, the Muppets are now owned by Disney (who formed The Muppets Holding Company). I'm sure that you already knew, but I'm not sure.
Ooh, thank you for reminding me! I already knew about it, but had forgotten to change it. I'll fix it asap.

minor muppetz said:
Do you plan on eventually including the Sesame Street songs Everyone Likes Ice Cream and A Song From Kermit?
Eventually, maybe. Haven't even considered adding Sesame Street songs, as of yet. Currently, in the works of being added to the site are the albums for A Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island.

Whatever said:
It looks really really god. I wish I had my computer so I could share in the goodness! But then, it acts weird with MP3s since my dad messed with it...
Aw, I'm sorry about your computer... If you like, I could make you a CD(s) and send them to your address. Email me, if you'd be interested.

Vic Romano said:
*click - download*
*click - add to favorites*
*click - euphoria*
*click - hums*
*click - smile*
*click - sing*
^-^

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Its my pleasure, Sylindebren. Is the UK virsion of the DVD unedited, then?