~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I echo Dave's declaration of love and gratitude!
:big_grin: Is there any chance of you obtaining any Muppet Babies material in the future?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Just wanted to give some love and say how great the site looks. What a tremendous service you provide for us fans here, you can't be thanked enough!
Aww, thanks. :smile: It's just too bad that I seem to be unable to get my site listed in the Links section of MC. If it were there, I think it would be a sure bet that more Muppet Music lovers would be able to find their way to it. But, I've tried PMing Phil quite a couple times in the past without success. :\

pepestarr said:
I sent you Santa Baby from IAVMMCM a while ago, have you had any chance with any of the other songs or page?
I have, actually. :wink: It's just been put on the back-burner temporarily. I really do have my work cut out for me (a good thing!), but it's a sure bet that you'll be seeing that section up very soon.

Fragglemuppet said:
Is there any chance of you obtaining any Muppet Babies material in the future?
Yup! As soon as I have the money to spare to spend on one of those DVD sets. I'm aware it's not an official set, but... -shrug- To get the music. I just don't have the money right now. I'm jobless and pretty much penniless, so... :stick_out_tongue:

pepestarr

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
I have, actually. :wink: It's just been put on the back-burner temporarily. I really do have my work cut out for me (a good thing!), but it's a sure bet that you'll be seeing that section up very soon.
Thanks for the reply. That's good to hear. I'm impressed with the new section. Keep up the good work! :big_grin:

Frogster

Reaction score
I didn't know if anyone else could help me out for her site... I got three songs from The Muppets Go To The Movies:
Act Naturally
Hey A Movie
Heatwave
Anywone else out there think they could put the Wizard of Oz and the Finale on mp3 to send for her site?

Davina

Reaction score
hrm.. i know i've got a lot of the older specials on tape from a few years ago (oddessey channel.. heh) if i can find them and find the cords t do it.. and figure out hubby's software (or wait 2 weeks til he gets back and make him do it...) i might be able to get a few things.. i really need to sit down and figure out what i have anyway... biggest challenge will be that we're planning to rip out and replace the floor while he's home this time.. so not sure how much i'll be able to get done... but.. i'll at lesat make up a list of what specials i have... i know i have Sex and Violence, the Valentine special, Muppets go to the Movies, and a few others for sure..

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I didn't know if anyone else could help me out for her site... I got three songs from The Muppets Go To The Movies:
Act Naturally
Hey A Movie
Heatwave
Anywone else out there think they could put the Wizard of Oz and the Finale on mp3 to send for her site?
Davina said:
hrm.. i know i've got a lot of the older specials on tape from a few years ago (oddessey channel.. heh) if i can find them and find the cords t do it.. and figure out hubby's software (or wait 2 weeks til he gets back and make him do it...) i might be able to get a few things.. i really need to sit down and figure out what i have anyway... biggest challenge will be that we're planning to rip out and replace the floor while he's home this time.. so not sure how much i'll be able to get done... but.. i'll at lesat make up a list of what specials i have... i know i have Sex and Violence, the Valentine special, Muppets go to the Movies, and a few others for sure..
Thanks, guys. I really am glad that so many Muppet fans are working together to make my website larger and better. And, I really appreciate it and welcome any MP3s any of you may wish to email my way -- they won't go to waste, that's for certain. :wink:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

After a smallish update, how about a largish one? :wink:

Lots of new subsections to The Muppet Show's Season 2 section. Plus, added two new albums; The Muppet Show Music Hall and The Muppet Show Music Album, both of which were kindly provided by Kyle (thanks, Kyle! ^-^).

Enjoy!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
After a smallish update, how about a largish one? :wink:

Lots of new subsections to The Muppet Show's Season 2 section. Plus, added two new albums; The Muppet Show Music Hall and The Muppet Show Music Album, both of which were kindly provided by Kyle (thanks, Kyle! ^-^).

Enjoy!
Welcome Bren. Glad to have be a survive. (Just let me know whatelse you would like and maybe I'll have it. email

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOP!!! Sylinde these are AWESOME!! Thanks to you and Kyle for these!! :excited: