Muppet Musicals

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Mamma Mia! (Some of this casting is based off the movie)
Donna Sheridan- Miss Piggy
Sophie Sheridan- Janice (*I had no choice, if I wanted my idea to make sense)
Rosie- Annie Sue
Tanya- Spamela Hamderson
Sam Carmichael- Kermit
Bill Austin- David Hoggleshoff (Muppets Tonight)
Harry Bright- Link Hogthrob
Sky- Floyd
Pepper- Clifford
Ali- Camilla
Lisa- Skeeter
Father Alexandrios- The Pig Priest from the Marisa Berenson episode

(My idea was to have all three female pigs (Miss Piggy, Annie Sue and Spamela) as The Dynamos, to make it very clever. So that meant I had no choice but to cast Janice as Sophie (she fits the role, though, so that's a good thing. If I wasn't doing the Pig Dynamo idea, Annie Sue would've been Sophie.) But, we're still getting some KermitxMiss Piggy, FloydxJanice (Lay All Your Love On Me.........enough said. Read here for SPOILERS, if you dare: Plus, at the end of the show, Sophie and Sky don't wanna get married. They wanna be together, just not married. That's how I envision Janice and Floyd's relationship...Being together, but not getting married.), Spamela flirting with Clifford (Does Your Mother Know....enough said), and Link HogthrobxAnnie Sue)
I messed up! Link should be Bill Austin, and David Hoggleshoff should be Harry Bright. That was my fault. I'm sorry. :embarrassed:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Yes, Virginia: The Musical:
Virginia- Prairie Dawn
Ollie- Elmo
Charlotte- Elizabeth
Mrs. Whiskers the cat- Little Murray Sparkles
Scraggly Santa- Bert
Mr. Church- Mr. Johnson
Librarian- Rosita

News kids and vendors:
Telly
Grover
Baby Bear
Kingston Livingston III
Ruby Monster
Farley
Robin

Townspeople:
Kermit
Miss Piggy
Herry Monster
Fozzie
Gonzo
Scooter
Rowlf
Ernie
Count Von Count
Traveling Matt
Gobo
Red
Boober
Mokey
Wembley

Around the World Santas:
Anything Muppets and Whatnots

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Promises, Promises
Chuck Baxter- Scooter
Fran Kubelik- Annie Sue
J.D. Sheldrake- Link Hogthrob
Dr. Dreyfuss- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
Marge MacDougall- Spamela Hamderson

MissMusical12

Reaction score
American Idiot
Johnny- Floyd
Will- Kermit
Tunny- Gonzo
Whatshername- Janice
Heather- Miss Piggy
The Extraordinary Girl- Camilla
St. Jimmy- Floyd...again. :wink: (In the show, St. Jimmy is the inner, all powerful, drugged up alter ego of Johnny played by another actor. I could see Floyd as either Johnny or St. Jimmy in my opinion. :sing: )
Ensemble:
Animal
Zoot
Rowlf
Link Hogthrob
Clifford
Fozzie
Scooter
Rizzo
Lips
Skeeter
Libby Lou (my OC)
Spamela Hamderson

(I LOVED how I used the addition of the ensemble in this show. The ensemble plays just as much of a key part in this show as anyone else. The best thing in this show was the music, though, since I am a fan of Green Day.)

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I have recently seen the Les Mis movie, Christmas to be exact. After finding this thread again, I saw that someone on page one had already done this, but a fully fleshed out one is not bad...right?

Les Misérables (2012 film)
Jean Valjean: Kermit the Frog
Jarvet: Sam the Eagle
Fantine: Miss Piggy
Cosette: Mokey Fraggle (A smaller, younger-looking, Mokey would be young Cosette.)
Marius Pontmercy: Gobo Fraggle
Enjolras: Wembley Fraggle
Gavroche: Robin the Frog
Thénardiers: Miss Kitty and Fleet Scribbler
Éponine: Red Fraggle (A smaller, younger-looking, Red would be young Éponine.)
Bishope of Dinge: Brewster the Guru
Foreman: Old Joe (MCC)

Prostitutes:
Spamela Henderson, Beakie, Aretha, Laundress (MCC), Geri and the Atrics, Alfredo and Hildegard the mop dancers, Fragglettes, Astoria, Mrs. Dilber (MCC), Beggar (MCC), Blue Frackle, Green Frackle, Pink Frackle, Lydia (TMS)

Other prisoners:
Animal, Wane and Wanda, Big Tiny Tallsaddle, Beige Fraggle, Henchy Fraggle, Old Gypsy Lady, Gladys, Crazy Harry, Marlon Fraggle, Sidebottom Fraggle, Large Marvin Fraggle, Pepe, George the Janitor, Screaming Thing, Shakey Sanchez, Mulch

Other revolutionaries (Who fight):
Students:
Floyd, Janice, Gonzo, Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Lew Zealand and his boomerang fish, Philo and Gunge, Boober Fraggle, Beauregard, Bunsen, Beaker, Rolf, Tosh Fraggle, Annie Sue, Mean Mama, Sweetums, Timmy Monster, Thog, Mudwell the Mudbunny, Swedish Chef, Lips, Convincing John, Scooter
Children:
Rizzo, Yolanda, Camilla, Cotterpin Doozer, Wrench Doozer, Wignut Doozer, Modem Doozer, Architect Doozer, Flange Doozer, Turbo Doozer, Crusty and Yeaster Doozer, Bean Bunny, Rats

Background and other characters of non-big roles:
Betsy Bird, Noble Fraggle, Noodlenose Fraggle, Fishface Fraggle, The Minstrels, Inkspots, Rumple Fraggle, Clifford, Clowns (TMS), Sprocket, Gaffer, Fluffinella, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Zippity Zap (MT), Blustering Bellowpane Monster, J.P. Grosse, Storyteller Fraggle, Rock Hockey Hannah, Skenfrith, others...

Other Police and enemy soldiers:
Skeeter, Bobo, Fozzie (Because of Bear On Patrol), Link Hogthrob (Because of Bear On Patrol), Bruno the security guard, Afghan Hound, Baskerville the hound, Big Mean Carl, Dr. Strangepork, Bad Polly, Clueless Morgan, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Mad Monty, Angel Marie, Wanderer McMooch, Security Guard (TMS)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I have recently seen the Les Mis movie, Christmas to be exact. After finding this thread again, I saw that someone on page one had already done this, but a fully fleshed out one is not bad...right?

Les Misérables (2012 film)
Jean Valjean: Kermit the Frog
Jarvet: Sam the Eagle
Fantine: Miss Piggy
Cosette: Mokey Fraggle (A smaller, younger-looking, Mokey would be young Cosette.)
Marius Pontmercy: Gobo Fraggle
Enjolras: Wembley Fraggle
Gavroche: Robin the Frog
Thénardiers: Miss Kitty and Fleet Scribbler
Éponine: Red Fraggle (A smaller, younger-looking, Red would be young Éponine.)
Bishope of Dinge: Brewster the Guru
Foreman: Old Joe (MCC)

Prostitutes:
Spamela Henderson, Beakie, Aretha, Laundress (MCC), Geri and the Atrics, Alfredo and Hildegard the mop dancers, Fragglettes, Astoria, Mrs. Dilber (MCC), Beggar (MCC), Blue Frackle, Green Frackle, Pink Frackle, Lydia (TMS)

Other prisoners:
Animal, Wane and Wanda, Big Tiny Tallsaddle, Beige Fraggle, Henchy Fraggle, Old Gypsy Lady, Gladys, Crazy Harry, Marlon Fraggle, Sidebottom Fraggle, Large Marvin Fraggle, Pepe, George the Janitor, Screaming Thing, Shakey Sanchez, Mulch

Other revolutionaries (Who fight):
Students:
Floyd, Janice, Gonzo, Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Lew Zealand and his boomerang fish, Philo and Gunge, Boober Fraggle, Beauregard, Bunsen, Beaker, Rolf, Tosh Fraggle, Annie Sue, Mean Mama, Sweetums, Timmy Monster, Thog, Mudwell the Mudbunny, Swedish Chef, Lips, Convincing John, Scooter
Children:
Rizzo, Yolanda, Camilla, Cotterpin Doozer, Wrench Doozer, Wignut Doozer, Modem Doozer, Architect Doozer, Flange Doozer, Turbo Doozer, Crusty and Yeaster Doozer, Bean Bunny, Rats

Background and other characters of non-big roles:
Betsy Bird, Noble Fraggle, Noodlenose Fraggle, Fishface Fraggle, The Minstrels, Inkspots, Rumple Fraggle, Clifford, Clowns (TMS), Sprocket, Gaffer, Fluffinella, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Zippity Zap (MT), Blustering Bellowpane Monster, J.P. Grosse, Storyteller Fraggle, Rock Hockey Hannah, Skenfrith, others...

Other Police and enemy soldiers:
Skeeter, Bobo, Fozzie (Because of Bear On Patrol), Link Hogthrob (Because of Bear On Patrol), Bruno the security guard, Afghan Hound, Baskerville the hound, Big Mean Carl, Dr. Strangepork, Bad Polly, Clueless Morgan, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Mad Monty, Angel Marie, Wanderer McMooch, Security Guard (TMS)
:excited: I am DYING to see this movie......I am DYING to see the movie. Just dying to see it!!!! This was very well done!