Muppet Music Videos Up And Kicking!

hollism16

Reaction score
WHEW! Well, I've been working on my site for about two days straight and the wife is feeling kinda unloved. If you've got time, check out the 22 Muppet music videos I put onto my site. They're a LOT smaller than the ones I previously had (for you dial-up folks) and there's more to choose from character-wise and style wise. I even put up some Labyrinth and Dark Crystal Shiznit! The sound is a little quiet I think, and they're all in *.wmv format (sorry Mac users) but I think you'll like 'em. God bless, and sign my guestbook if you enjoy them please! Enjoy~
Hollis :smile:

My URL is http://hollis.thetestbed.com

PS- I've also got another 14 video clips from other movies on there, as well as some great songs (some for the holidays too!)

hollism16

Reaction score
I wish I'd made more of those, but the only one I have would be the song with Robin & Sweetums ("We've Got Each Other"). I also have "Dance Magic Dance" on my site if you're into Labyrinth, but your site was only TMS stuff... If you do like Labyrinth though, I've got the "Bubble Ball" songs right after Jennifer Connely eats that funky peach from Hoggle- it's got Bruno (the BIG monster) in it for a little bit too.

The fact is, right now I can't make any more videos than I already have. I actually have 38 muppet videos (only 22 on the site), but I made them with a video encoder I no longer own.

Incidentally, NEVER GET A "HAUPPAUGE WINTV PVR" (Personal Video Recorder) VIDEO-IN DEVICE for your computer because they SUCK! It destroyed my computer every time I made one of these videos- eventually I had to just use a temporary 8 GB hard drive with ONLY windows 98 on it to even make them. I lost over 2 GB of the movies I made, and my computer's never been the same since.

Feel free to use that video of Sweetums and Robin though. I hope you like it!
Later all~
Hollis