Muppet Movie Green Carpet Premiere - Sydney Australia

Puckrox

Reaction score
I saw Jason said that on his twitter! Quite a long flight! Hope him and Kermit have a great time in Sydney!

satay chicken

Reaction score
Kermit was co-hosting the Today Show this morning. Didn't get to watch more than 5 mins, because I had to get to work, but he was pretty adorable :smile:

patchlion

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I attended "The Muppets" premiere in Sydney toady. Only at the Green Carpet but was great to see Jason and Kermit in the flesh so to speak! - he's much smaller than I imagined.
Anyway I have some footage and pics of the event so will let you know when I post.

satay chicken

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I attended "The Muppets" premiere in Sydney toady. Only at the Green Carpet but was great to see Jason and Kermit in the flesh so to speak! - he's much smaller than I imagined.
Anyway I have some footage and pics of the event so will let you know when I post.
That'd be awesome--thanks! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

It was great to meet you there.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals! :smile: I was hoping one of you could please post a link to Jason's Twitter? There's a lot of fakes, I never know which one is the real thing (and until recently, Jason didn't do online community stuff, am I right?).

Thanks all, Cheers!
:big_grin:
Anthony

P.S. Can't wait for those pics! Always cool to see their in-person stuff. :wink:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals! :smile: I was hoping one of you could please post a link to Jason's Twitter? There's a lot of fakes, I never know which one is the real thing (and until recently, Jason didn't do online community stuff, am I right?).

Thanks all, Cheers!
:big_grin:
Anthony

P.S. Can't wait for those pics! Always cool to see their in-person stuff. :wink:
Here it is:

https://twitter.com/#!/jasonsegel

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kermit and Jason were on "The Project" last night.I dont have a direct link,but if you click on this link,and then click on extended interviews and then Segment 5,that has Jasper's first Christmas, and then Kermit's interview.you have to watch all of Segment 5 before you can see it.I noticed Kermit says quite a few "You know"!Go to the second link.
www.theprojecttv.com.au/videos
http://theprojecttv.com.au/video.htm