Muppet Movie Commercial

unclematt

Reaction score
puppetise said:
it was good but ppl complain about kermits voice steve does it hard to get it right for uss fans so lay of i have a deep respect for steve piggy and fozzie are getting there but i can do a good fozzie lol and gonzo is perfect
It is still Dave doing Gonzo. He will be perfect till someone else comes in and does him. Hpefully that is not in the near future.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Amicus said:
I've just heard that there are better performers that are in line for the central characters so there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Let's just hope we see some new stuff soon from them! One can only hope!
your mean!!! :mad: :attitude: :cry:

unclematt

Reaction score
It would be great to get someone who can do a good Tutter. You hate to lose the good characters.

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
Why would you need someone else to do a good Tutter?? Peter Linz is still very much around and active. He's on "It's A Big, Big World" but he's probably not so busy that he would be unavailable to do Tutter. I would like to see Treelo stick around as well in that case.

unclematt

Reaction score
I thought I just recently heard that the voice of Tutter had passed away. I might have been misinformed.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Mistoffelees said:
Why would you need someone else to do a good Tutter?? Peter Linz is still very much around and active. He's on "It's A Big, Big World" but he's probably not so busy that he would be unavailable to do Tutter. I would like to see Treelo stick around as well in that case.
I love a big big world I just started watching it a couple weeks ago..how long has this show been on tv? it's way better than any of the other kids shows i've seen in a long time..the characters are great!

unclematt

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
I love a big big world I just started watching it a couple weeks ago..how long has this show been on tv? it's way better than any of the other kids shows i've seen in a long time..the characters are great!
I have not been able to see it yet I should check it out soon. At least tape an episode or two.

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
It's been on TV since January, so not really a long time, just a few months. It's on PBS in the mornings, maybe 10 am? It repeats a few times, might be on at 2. I love Peter as Snook.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
"It's A Big, Big World" is a beautiful show to look at. I heard a rumor it might not come back with a new season. I guess we'll find out in time.

KingFatJ

Reaction score
How come all the good shows seem to only last 1 season? *sigh*