Muppet Movie Clip: "Walter's Great Idea"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's a small thing but Walter saying "We've got to find Kermit" reminded me of Ronnie Crawford saying a similar thing in MTM, lol.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Okay, I love these clips - but I won't watch ANY more after this. I'm glad they're showing us stuff from the beginning and not when the Muppets arrive.​

I mean it. Not watching any more.​

...I will, however, re-watch these first two over and over...​

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Okay, all my fears have been put to rest. I'm going to refrain from watching any more preview clips that come out.

It's going to be so hard! :sympathy:

beaker

Reaction score
its my own personal things...this past summer Transformer sshowed so much that when i got the the theater i was left with almost no surprises and felt i had already watched most of it
ands its not just transformers ive noticed alot of movies have been doing it recently sometimes sticking whole scenes in trailers

tone? i got the tone from the second trailer and again the final one but again thats my personal thing i was able to pick up im not saying everyone should have...im avoiding these clips till i see the movie
Those don't really show the tone of the film given they don't really allow any real scenes to transpire. The trailers make it look really ADHD, jump edit crazy...but the clips I've seen all have a more mellow, low key tone akin to a lot of independent comedies I enjoy.

Oh heh, while I enjoyed some of the dizzying last 40 minutes in 3D of Transformers dark of the moon, Im not sure much was really spoiled. the Michael Bay Transformers, or Bayformers to me represents all that which is wrong with society and pop culture. They promised it would be better, but they crammed in the horrible forced "comedy", and a lot of stuff that's been wrong with the films. I will say, like most reviews note, the film is more tolerable than the last one. I felt the whole building collapse segments was worth seeing it in theaters. I didn't really see any clips before hand, but nothing really surprising happened to me

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I thought it was so funny that tears started to run down my face. the Muppets clips are on youtube so check it out there are some crazy stuff.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I don't think the clips we've been getting have been huge spoilers. They're just tidbits. I like to think of them as appetizers, and when the movie comes out, well, that will be the main course!

Anyway, I adore Walter. I have a feeling after I see the movie he's going to jump quickly into my top five favorite Muppets. :excited:

beaker

Reaction score
I don't think the clips we've been getting have been huge spoilers. They're just tidbits. I like to think of them as appetizers, and when the movie comes out, well, that will be the main course!

Anyway, I adore Walter. I have a feeling after I see the movie he's going to jump quickly into my top five favorite Muppets. :excited:
Oh definitely. We all were kind of "huh?" when we saw that promo poser shot ages ago in EW, but seeing him speak in various interviews, clips, etc. he's to me the most amazing new character since Pepe debuted.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh definitely. We all were kind of "huh?" when we saw that promo poser shot ages ago in EW, but seeing him speak in various interviews, clips, etc. he's to me the most amazing new character since Pepe debuted.
Agreed. I was really skeptical at first, but he is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Plus he just reminds me of all of us. I saw an interview where he basically said, "Disney, why haven't you released the fourth season of The Muppet Show?" and then he went on to list all the replicas he owned of Muppets, and I just laughed because it was something I'd expect to see in one of our forums. He just embodies all of us. You can't not love that.

And I know a lot of people aren't fond of Pepe - I should know, I used to be one of them - but the guy's grown on me. I've grown to love him. :rolleyes: