Muppet Morsels

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'd rather have bare bones DVD's of the series with everything in tact than all the special features in the world, and episodes heavily edited.
I agree with that. I buy the sets so I can finally SEE The Muppet Show. Special Features are just a nice little addition. If it was just the episodes and no special features, I'd still buy the set. I just wish some other extras could be on there as well.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But on the other hand, they can be distracting. You could be reading something and miss what was going on on the screen.
I know what you mean, but I guess for me it's like, once I've seen an episode once I think, "OK awesome...now what?" Hehe It got to the point where I couldn't watch the episodes UNLESS I had the morsels on, lol. :halo:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I loved the Muppet Morsels, but I would take sets like Seasons 2 & 3.. uncut without morsels. over cut with morsels any day of the week... if we could get both, that'd be awesome, but it seems to me that morsels would take a while to gather, and I'd really like the DVDs quickly :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It does seem clear that with DVDs, if we want a lot of the bonus features, they do take a bit longer to produce. Which is fine with me, I'd rather wait than be disapointed. But that's just me. Like I said, after seeing the episodes I do wonder what I'm going to do next, so I appreciate bonus feature. But I probably sound really spoiled now so...yeah walking away, hehe.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I say they should have them. It gives the set relay value to me.