Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well now muppets.com could have had some real good things going for it. Not saying that it is bad web site, i think it has some great things and gives the muppets a sort of home. there could be howerver some more updates videos songs and some better downloads. They use the same old pics used so many times over and over. They could have even done a weekly or monthly show on the net that would really draw more people to the muppets and it would help re introduce them like they have said they have been trying to do for the past three years or so.

Marky

Reaction score
I think, judging by the muppets official site, and on the subject of new content - Disney has for all intents and purposes, with the exception of DVD releases of old material - mothballed the franchise.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think, judging by the muppets official site, and on the subject of new content - Disney has for all intents and purposes, with the exception of DVD releases of old material - mothballed the franchise.
Have you seen any of Disney's other flagship sites? They don't keep up with any of it so that's not a mark to go by. And there is a project in the works (cited by Dave Goelz countless times this year) that has been put on hold - as with most other projects - until the writer's strike ends. I have my opinions on Disney's management of the Muppets, but not those points.

unclematt

Reaction score
Let me be the first (or maybe not the first) to say that in my heart I know this will not be happening.

unclematt

Reaction score
It sucks that we continually get our hopes up and we are continually disappointed

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I will always have faith in the Muppets and the Muppet brand even if some of the proposed projects slip through the cracks. It's better to wait and be certain than to damage the Muppets with a poorly received production. They've been around for decades, they will continue to do so.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I will always have faith in the Muppets and the Muppet brand even if some of the proposed projects slip through the cracks. It's better to wait and be certain than to damage the Muppets with a poorly received production. They've been around for decades, they will continue to do so.
Yep even if they're only on a sticker or aq shirt they will always be around.:big_grin:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It sucks that we continually get our hopes up and we are continually disappointed
Unfortuately, that is why the Muppets are now working on secret projects.It is a no win situation.When they dont announce anything, Fans think nothing is happening, and when they do tell us and it gets changed or cancelled, the Fans are disappointed again.