Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Im not to sure about the concept of "the office meets the muppet show" They should make it like the Muppet movie, Kermit getting the ol gang back together!:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I want Wayne and Wanda back.

You could just retire all the old characters. I wouldn't care if Wayne and Wanda were back.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think he means if I'm not mistaken, that he wouldn't care it you retired all the old characters as long as they we're back.

pepperwink

Reaction score
New Muppet show idea

Im not to sure about the concept of "the office meets the muppet show" They should make it like the Muppet movie, Kermit getting the ol gang back together!:smile:
How about a show that would parody different other shows? One week could be "CSI: The Swamp" I would love to see "Beeker" being questioned or he and Dr. Honeydew doing experiments on the evidence. A "Big Brother" segment could be funny with Animal and Sam the Eagle as roommates.:boo:

unclematt

Reaction score
I think that is a pretty good idea. Except I think it would be hard to come up with full half hour episodes each week. And if you do a few each week then you fall into the sketch/variety show category.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
yeah it would just turn into a pop cultured muppet show but still that sounds funny. disney should do those for those mini movie things

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It would work better as a show as has been established already.