Muppet Mindset Interview with Kevin Clash

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great job with this Prawnie!

Everyone - it's awesome - go check it out!

Puckrox

Reaction score
That was such a fun little interview. My favorite part was:

"When Kevin is here, Elmo's always here." "And why is that?" "...Elmo has no idea, it's kind of weird."

I grew up with Elmo and Elmo's World, so getting to hear Kevin talk about all of it was great. I also liked hearing him talk a bit about Clifford. But, yes, my favorite Elmo moments are definitely when Kevin and Elmo are being interviewed. It's always funny.

Great interview!

SOTTH

Reaction score
Great job, Prawnie! That is too cool. Kevin seems like an awesome guy, aside from being so talented.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Awsome interview Prawnie.:smile:

Btw, Elmo's (second)best friend is Big Bird? Wow, when did this occur?:big_grin:

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
Excellent interview! I noticed Kevin is profiled as this weeks Muppeteer and that he enjoys performing Clifford. I love Hoots and Clifford, they're my favorite of Kevin's characters. Elmo is always cute when he does an interview. It must be hard to do Elmo's voice because of the high pitch (I'm a woman and I can't even do it).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I found it interesting that Kevin thinks that Clifford should have never been the host of Muppets Tonight. Looking back on it all know I think he was right, because it really changed Clifford for the bad in the end.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Good interview. The only things I would have added would be discussion on Leon (such as why he was dropped after The Jim Henson Hour) and Baby Sinclair. I had never really noticed Clifford's personality change on Muppets Tonight (when it began my main exposure to the character was The Secrets of the Muppets, Kermit Unpigged, and the "It's Not Easy Beign Green" sing-along, but even after watching more JHH episodes on youtube and seeing more of his early involvement I haven't noticed much difference; I'd say his personality was expanded as the MT host).

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Very cool! Wow- an interview with Mr. Kevin Clash- the man behind Elmo and Clifford and Hoots and others still- what a range. Nice.:smile: