Muppet Magazine

floyd1977

Reaction score
I've been trying to track down an issue of certain issue of Muppet Magazine and I'm hoping someone who has issues can help me. I'm pretty sure (memory a bit fuzzy) that I wrote a letter about a Muppet sighting and it was published in the magazine between 1987 and 88.
It was in the Muppet sighting section and may only be a sentance of two. I would imagine that it has my full name
Matthew C----- as the contributor but maybe it’s only Matt.

Anyone think they can help me?:sing:

DTWolf

Reaction score
You must mean "Rarely Spotted Muppets," the small box that was one part of the "Mondo Muppet" section of the magazine. I didn't find any Matthew C-- in the issues I have from 1987 and 88, which are:
1987: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
1988: Spring, Summer

So that would narrow it down to Winter and Fall of 1988. Sorry I couldn't find it for you, but I hope that at least helps.

(And you know, I had always assumed the writers of the magazine just made those up. Nice to know they were sent in by actual readers!)

floyd1977

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! I'm starting to fear I have misremembered the whole thing..

dwmckim

Reaction score
I've been trying to track down an issue of certain issue of Muppet Magazine and I'm hoping someone who has issues can help me. I'm pretty sure (memory a bit fuzzy) that I wrote a letter about a Muppet sighting and it was published in the magazine between 1987 and 88.
It was in the Muppet sighting section and may only be a sentance of two. I would imagine that it has my full name
Matthew C----- as the contributor but maybe it’s only Matt.

Anyone think they can help me?:sing:
I have a few scattered issues around - will check them later this week to see one of them's the one you're looking for.

TSSD

Reaction score
I have a few scattered issues around - will check them later this week to see one of them's the one you're looking for.
Who knows? Maybe those are the magazines he's looking for! Sorry, I had to!

beaker

Reaction score
Someday I'd love to see someone scan Muppet Magazine issues and put them online

floyd1977

Reaction score
been a while since I was looking for this...but maybe someone managed to check?