Muppet Madness 2012 Tournament!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To all MC/Muppet fans everywhere... The madness has started again this year. You can head over to www.toughpigs.com or the official voting tournament page to see the matchups pulled exclusively from the newest Muppet movie, "The Muppets (2011)".
Originally, I had some ideas for this year's tournie, but Steve's announcement about the Muppetcast going offline on January 6 2012 trumped all of that. Thinking there'd be no event, I shelved my ideas... And yet, here it is, taking place as it has for the third consecutive year. Not only do we have an instrumental Muppet Madness MUP3, but now we have the added terminology for the various rounds and the Sheet of Muppetygrity whereby you can submit your own filled out bracket sheet to win some cool prizes. Next year, we have to go full force with a Muppet Selection Sunday special and bracket wagers.

Anyway, I needs me some campaigning art to put up on FB. Can anyone help me out? Please reply ASAP as the voting's already underway.
Hope this helps and have fun as always.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whooo-hoooooooooo! I am so into the game this year! I'm already campaigning for Jerry Nelson's Voice to be in for the win (see my new avatar!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I actually have two opening round campaigns planned for Uncle D and Jerry's Voice, but I needs me someone who can make the art to post up on FB!

Count von Count

Reaction score
I'm glad the Tournament is back!
:search:Why is Muppetfans.com only a tournament page now?
Is it going to go back giving news after the tournament is over?
I know the site wasn't updated much anyways, but it seems like now is the perfect time to build a larger Muppet Fan Base, for their site, with all this new traffic pouring in daily.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yaaaay! Muppet Madness Tournament is back!

As much as I like Jerry Nelson, I feel that it is my duty to campaign for Thog. And I want Link up there as the other old favorite. But Thog must win!

THOG! THOG! THOG! THOG! THOG! THOG! THOG! THOG! THOG! THOG! THOG!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yes! I was waiting for this all year.
I'm so glad that the MuppetCast is back now (for a limited time) (in honor of Muppet Madness).

Hubert

Reaction score
LOVE IT!

Except, wait a second, you are now directly against ME!!!
Kind of...
Technically, Thog is Jerry's voice, so I'm for and against you at the same time.

I sure had enough of trouble with the avatar. Making the picture, having problems with it, the forum telling me it can't be more than 50 KB, fixing that, trying again, realizing that since it was a rectangle, it would get cropped way too much, modifying the picture, trying again.