BeakerSqueedom
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2007
- Messages
- 3,569
- Reaction score
- 50
Oh my gosh, I knew there was something familiar.
Her wide-eyes are probably what resembles Clifford's--unintentional--thankfully she has them wider...very curious expression.
The yellow skin--I just love yellow so it was not intentional.
Rosy cheeks, heee heee.
No nose--I wonder how she can smell.
Pouty lips.
Now, I see where you might have had that impression.
I'd wonder where she got the wavy black hair from....
-------
She of course is not related to them. Lol.
She is actually Daryl's cousin.
Funny...
I just love her black firefighter uniform and the little helmet saying "0"
hah.
---
Wow, this is a description in itself...
---
Ryan, I envy how muppety your art looks!
Her wide-eyes are probably what resembles Clifford's--unintentional--thankfully she has them wider...very curious expression.
The yellow skin--I just love yellow so it was not intentional.
Rosy cheeks, heee heee.
No nose--I wonder how she can smell.
Pouty lips.
Now, I see where you might have had that impression.
I'd wonder where she got the wavy black hair from....
-------
She of course is not related to them. Lol.
She is actually Daryl's cousin.
Funny...
I just love her black firefighter uniform and the little helmet saying "0"
hah.
---
Wow, this is a description in itself...
---
Ryan, I envy how muppety your art looks!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+

