Muppet Home Video releases

pollick529

Reaction score
Hello! :smile:

I was recently conducting a trade with Boober_Gorg, and I was thinking of trading the original Muppet Home Video release of "The Muppet Musicians of Bremen", but I don't know if that is a dub or if it's an original copy. :confused: I am also looking for the original Muppet Home Video release of "The Frog Prince" if anyone has that. Does anyone know of anymore material released by Muppet Home Video (US releases only)? :concern: Please let me know. I'm getting confused. :confused: Thanx! :smile:

P

Philo and Gunge

pollick529 said:

I was recently conducting a trade with Boober_Gorg, and I was thinking of trading the original Muppet Home Video release of "The Muppet Musicians of Bremen", but I don't know if that is a dub or if it's an original copy. :confused: I am also looking for the original Muppet Home Video release of "The Frog Prince" if anyone has that. Does anyone know of anymore material released by Muppet Home Video (US releases only)? :concern: Please let me know. I'm getting confused. :confused: Thanx! :smile:
I have TFP but my copy of TMMOB is a TV broadcast from Nickelodeon.

anathema

Reaction score
pollick529 said:

The Muppet Musicians of Bremen, The Frog Prince, Hey Cinderella, Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas, Fraggle Songs, Doozer Music. All (except possibly Doozer Music, which I've only seen in a cardboard slipcase) were released on VHS and Beta in big white clamshell boxes circa 1983. All can be found fairly easily on eBay.

cp32

Reaction score
I can help you with those. I have retails of all.:wink: