Muppet Haunted Hotel

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
actually bean Disney and Pixar still have 3 movies including finding nemo.and I hope that DIsney bails that muppets out
I know but in 2003 during Finding Nemo's release, Pixar can start negolating for a new deal with Disney or someone else. After Finding Nemo, Pixar still has The Invicbles and Cars for Disney.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Yes, after reviewing the current state of JHC and Luke's points, a Disney buyout looms.
Actually no, it's not looking like Disney. There is definitely something going on sale wise right now and it's been expected to go through for a while. I'm not sure if that means theres a deal on the table or theres gonna be some bidding process - i would think the former. If it was Disney it would have been leaked or we would have at least heard something more.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
If Disney was in better fincinal shape right now, I am guessing they would have went for the Muppets but who knows the world works in mysteryious ways.

beaker

Reaction score
While there are some rumors going around, for many of us it will come down to coming onto MC one day and finding out the big news in regards to the sale.

As for the Pixar/Disney thing...Im none to excited about this fish movie, as 2003 would have been perfect to launch a Toy Story 3(providing you go by the Toy Story film every 4 years)

radionate

Reaction score
I think Toy Story 3 will never happen. I doubt they could ever find a story worthy enough to tell with those characters again. But I could be wrong. One interesting idea would be to have the gang together when Andy has children of his own, where both Buzz and Woody would be "old outdated" toys. But I doubt any of the magic of the first two films could be repeated.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
While there are some rumors going around, for many of us it will come down to coming onto MC one day and finding out the big news in regards to the sale.
We'll have to see who actually breaks the news eh ? I guess there's a lot more competition nowdays. Toughpigs seems to do a heavy amount of news breaking lately !

kansasteen14

Reaction score
actually I have heard they have a script for Toy Story 3,and I was also shocked beaker.anyway you are right bean as the company that ade shrek has signed with Disney which P.O.ed me

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, if the Shrek studio's movies flop, the'll go crawling back to Pixar! Heh hehe heh!!!!

I sure hope they do make Toy Story 3 (I'd really like to see them try to incorperate XR, Mira, and Booster into the plot). I mean, the first one was so good, the second one was better. It was so much better, I can't get that "aaaahhh" feeling that I got when I saw the first one. And it's too bad they can't make a Monsters Inc. 2 now (the possibility, is that Boo is all grown up now, and .. well, if you didn't see it yet, I can't say anymore) Bugs life 2 however, is improbable, and I don't think it would work.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
yeah I would also like to see at least XR as he is like a toy already and Monsters Inc needs a sequel just from that ending

scott

Reaction score
OK, back on the Haunted Hotel subject, I did get the plot info and such, though I am not at liberty to divulge the information. But unlike the early assumption Beaker said, this isn't really anything like scary movie. The plotline was pretty interesting, and it could be very great.