Muppet figure collection pics

rexcrk

Reaction score
Looks good, here's what MY collection USED to look like:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/rexcrk/MuppetCollection2.jpg

Although now they're arranged on actual shelves since we got new furniture and re-arranged the room a bit. I'll post new pics ASAP.

*Note* that pic was taken before I got my figures or regular Fozzie, Animal w/ Stage, Floyd, and Zoot so they aren't there.

caper

Reaction score
Nice!

You even have Jim henson and Sweetums in there!

Awesome!

b0bb33z3r

Reaction score
this is my Christmas card I made for another toy site I'm a part of.

:smile:

caper

Reaction score
Nice Christmas pic!

I never knew they made muppet babies figures:excited:

b0bb33z3r

Reaction score
Nice Christmas pic!

I never knew they made muppet babies figures:excited:
Thanks :smile: The Muppet Babies are from the 1986 McDonald's happy meal toys. They fit almost perfectly with the Palisades stuff. :smile:

Desfiy

Reaction score
There wasnt these are actual muppet babie toys, they are PVC or Rubber cant remember which, dont know the company who produced them, however there was plans for a Miss Piggy and Kermit Muppet Babies Figures.

b0bb33z3r

Reaction score
LOVE that you moved PiS Piggy's head to S1 Piggy, looks SO much better.
heh, thanks. Yeah I found the PiS sets on super clearance for $5 each on kbtoys.com a while back, so I grabbed 3 sets. With the extra head that looked SOOO much better, I figured I'd swap it out. I used the second PiS set to make a second room on the Swinetrek. A lab of sorts. It's holding junk for now tho.

http://thefwoosh.com/b0bb33z3r/Mup_Cast_073007_3.jpg

Oh and I think I love the PiS set the most because it acts as an interactive picture frame! :smile: That's me at Muppet Vision 3D at Disney World in the picture.

I gotta ask, why is your boomerang fish being propped up by a mens urinal? :eek:
Heh, the urinal is from Palisades Harvey Birdman Adult Swim set. I needed a place to put the swordfish and I stuck him there just to be held for a sec, then found it funny so I left it. :stick_out_tongue: