Muppet fans, who's hot?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The voice of Chucky? *gag* I was just going to pop in here to post about how swoonfully grand Billy looked at the Oscars tonight, as did Elijah and his dreamy eyes...and Liv Tyler looked positively stunning, too.

Maybe if we travel via Fraggle tunnel to Billy's Hobbit hole, we can persuade him to find a better role, and leave Chucky's voice to someone else!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
The voice of Chucky? *gag* I was just going to pop in here to post about how swoonfully grand Billy looked at the Oscars tonight, as did Elijah and his dreamy eyes...and Liv Tyler looked positively stunning, too.
And Dom was absolutely adorable! :flirt:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I missed the beginning of the Oscars (though I taped it) but once I started watching I couldn't find Billy anywhere! Sean was kinda hiding him; I didn't spot him until, I think, the screenplay award. I was a little bummed that Howard Shore didn't mention Billy when he got his award, but I suppose I can forgive that... But once I finally spotted him, he looked great! And Dom gave a couple really sweet hugs when people went up. :halo: I thought it was pretty cool that everybody went up together for Best Picture. Joel Seigel said on GMA this morning that the Oscars really need to have a Best Ensemble category, and if they had Return of the King would've been 12 for 12! :flirt:
Erin

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Oh yes, Dom looked quite nice, too, I would have LOVED to shared one of those hugs...
:wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Billy Boyd was just on Craig Kilborne! :flirt: I usually don't watch that but I had turned Letterman on and saw a commercial for Craig's show with his guests, so I had to stick around! I was a little bummed, because his first guest, Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight, was on for way longer and got the whole five question deal, but the interview was great. Deafening, Clay Aikenesque applause. :wink: They showed the clip from just before Pippin gets whisked away to Minas Tirith, when Merry's trying to get him to understand what's going on. Great scene... No mention of Chucky's child. Oh, and he said he doesn't notice if the ladies are swooning over him because he has a girlfriend (it came out sounding like "girlfriends," which Craig was quick to point out and Billy was quick to clarify :stick_out_tongue: ). Lucky gal!
Erin

Beebers

Reaction score
I'm just relieved that Elijah Wood has gotten over his skinhead spasm. Gads. That boy needs hair on his head at all times.

:cool:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I'm just relieved that Elijah Wood has gotten over his skinhead spasm. Gads. That boy needs hair on his head at all times.

:cool:
Oh me too! He is just not a shaved-head type...and he has such nice looking hair, too.