Muppet fans, who's hot?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Danielle
Nope, you guys are sadly mistaken... I COMPLETELY forgot about Sean, he's taking Billy Joe's place on the list... oooh, his voice *dreamy sigh* :flirt:

And I win him, too, b/c I even signed the petition to cast him in the third movie... they wrote him out of the movie :frown:

If you want I can find the URL for it, it's on PetionsOnline

:smirk::excited:
WHAT?!?! Are they INSANE???:boo: Yes, please do find the URL, this is quite a worthy cause!!

I've spent my share of time drooling over Orlando in elf garb (though without it the magic is gone for me )
You should see some of my pictures...I think they would bring the magic back for you!:flirt:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
ah....but that's where you're wrong! You have me to compete with!!:big_grin:
Ok, how about this...

You have him for 3 days a week. I get him for 3 days a week. Then there's that left over day where he roams free, or we share him with everyone else...

:smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I am rather miffed that Sean is not in the 3rd movie (they're lucky that the 3rd book is my favorite). I'm holding out hope that they're doing a spin-off movie: "The Shirtless Escapades of Oliver Wood".

I don't know the URL for the petition, but I know that there's a link on Muggle Net...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Ok, how about this...

You have him for 3 days a week. I get him for 3 days a week. Then there's that left over day where he roams free, or we share him with everyone else...

Alright...I suppose that will work :smile: The third book is my favorite too! I just love the story of that one so much:smile: And what an excelent idea for a spinoff movie! Very good thinking Emmy! Heehee:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Alright...I suppose that will work :smile: The third book is my favorite too! I just love the story of that one so much:smile: And what an excelent idea for a spinoff movie! Very good thinking Emmy! Heehee:big_grin:
The third book is the best. It's the one that got me hooked on the whole series (I read the second book first it was... meh. I read the summary for the third book, so I decided to read it. I was sucked in).

And I think my idea for a spin-off movie is a grand idea. It will sell a lot of tickets. Somebody get Warner Brothers on the phone!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
If y'all can't get it to work out, I will take muh shirt off fer ya.

:big_grin:
*blank stare...nervous cough*

Um, so anyway Emmy, we can have Sean over for a special spin-off movie talk through session.

:big_grin:

heehee! j/k Byron :wink:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
:big_grin: I'm sure you could take your shirt off in someone elses movie...you see...um...you have to have a Scottish accent for this one! So sorry:wink: