Muppet fans, who's hot?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I think my first Celeb crush was JTT (lol aka Johnathan Talyor Thomas, the middle child in home Improvement Randy, he was also the voice of young simba and many other things) I still think hes cute :flirt:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Speaking of Michael J. Fox, did anyone see Scrubs last night? That was such a good episode. Mike's performance was so wonderful. Maybe I just cry too easily. I should have recorded it.

For anyone who missed it, Mike played a obsessive/complusive doctor. It was really funny, and very emotional. The ending is just so hard hitting.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
I think my first Celeb crush was JTT (lol aka Johnathan Talyor Thomas, the middle child in home Improvement Randy, he was also the voice of young simba and many other things) I still think hes cute :flirt:
OMG I used to be so in love with him. Then I started liking the youngest one on Home Improvement 'cause he wore all black. I haven't watched that show in so long. Except for today. But I wasn't really watching it.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I know!!! I loved him in the Princess Bride.... such blue eyes... english accent... :flirt: actualy he was good in Robbin Hood Men In Tights, especialy the line "and like some other Robbin Hoods, I can speak with a english accent" LOL! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
know whats sad though? Carry Elwes and Michael J. Fox, are as old as my mommy.... :embarrassed:
OK, how about Tom Selleck, Steve Gutenberg, and Jeff Goldblum? :flirt:

Better yet, how about dead guys? If I'd been 30 years older, I *soooo* could have been John Denver's Annie. ****sigh**** And if I were 170 years younger, watch out Mary Todd, Abe Lincoln's mine! :attitude:
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
OK, how about Tom Selleck, Steve Gutenberg, and Jeff Goldblum? :flirt:

Better yet, how about dead guys? If I'd been 30 years older, I *soooo* could have been John Denver's Annie. ****sigh**** And if I were 170 years younger, watch out Mary Todd, Abe Lincoln's mine! :attitude:
Erin

LOL! Erins got a crush on one of our founding fathers... LOL! :excited: