Muppet family relationships

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I never thought of that! Maybe Scooter had a parent who was a fraggle?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, or someone who's a direct ancestor. I was watching a few season 1 episodes of FR the other night, and I found myself wondering if Scooter had some Fraggle blood in him.

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Didn't Bert have an aunt in an episode? I cannot remember, but I remember Bert having an aunt. Maybe she is a character who is never seen.

Waldorf also has a sister named Astoria.

About Scooter and Gobo, I completely agree, maybe one of his parents is a fraggle. Red kind of also looks like Skeeter, so there you go. I also see a little resemblance between Boober and Gonzo, Mokey and Big Bird, and Wembley and Kermit, but none of those are obvious. The connections are more with the facial expressions than the physical aspects.

I also keep on going about Ernie and Lew Zealand being distant cousins, maybe they are brothers, but either could be logical, since they look nearly identical.

Gonzo and Grover kind of also look like they are brothers.

I might be missing some, but do not forget they were all created by Jim Henson, so every muppet bears at least some resemblance to another.

Muppetmonster

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I've wondered about Gobo and Red and Scooter and Skeeter as well. If Convincing John is to be believed in his song about eating Doozer Sticks ... Fraggles can turn into humans ... so why not "gophers"? After all, are Scooter and Skeeter literally gophers, or was that just Scooter's title in the Muppet Show? It could be they were just assumed to be gophers since "go-fer's" was how the Muppets always referred to them. They could just as well be tail-less Fraggles with ears.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've always said Scooter was part Fraggle, even my friends have said that! Lol :wink: :smirk: